“Nice option for a small town”
Review of Country Kitchen

Country Kitchen
Ranked #7 of 26 Restaurants in Chadron
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My wife I enjoyed our dinner with some friends here. Strangely they have two different menus (one for the dining room and one for the bar area, so if you don’t like what you see on one menu, ask for the other - and don’t forget to ask for the separate dessert menu - it was great.

The salmon I ordered was very very dry and cook really well done. Needed. Butter and lemon juice sauce or something. They did offer a side Dijon mustard sauce, but it just didn’t seem to go well with the Salmon. I chose the asparagus as my side dish and I should have taken a picture because was the smallest, skinniest asparagus (tooth pick thin) I’ve ever seen and there were only about 5 of them. My wife had the Caesar salad which was “okay”. So although it’s not great, it wasn’t so bad that we wouldn’t try it again.

1  Thank Terry B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A breakfast stop was not disappointing. Both the food and service was good but not spectacular. This is not a condemnation of either but rather a refection of what one expects from chain restaurants. Food was predictable, good but not spectacular. The young man who was our server was most polite and attentive.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Hostess & cashier seemed to be one person, which seemed to be a problem getting seated and paying your bill. Service and food average.

Reviewed 2 September 2018

A family style restaurant where most of the diners when we were there were mature citizens and a mixture of locals and visitors. Service was good and the menu offered a satisfactory selection and variety of food. Food quality was satisfactory and reasonable value for money.

Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing food. The best chicken salad ever. Usually chicken salad tend to chicken that's dry. Not here. The chicken is super moist and tasty. The roast is absolutely delicious. Staff is very friendly. A "must" to visit for sure.

Been to Country Kitchen? Share your experiences!