All reviews will stay there again motorcycle trip room was clean and comfortable annette bucket motel sturgis mother yellowstone towels accommodations lodging highway
Reviewed 15 March 2017 via mobile

I've stayed here several times when I am in Chadron visiting family. It provides all I need with a very friendly and accommodating staff. I've need to make changes in my plans and Annette does what she can to make it possible.
Be sure to schedule well in advance during holidays or the summer. They fill up fast.

Date of stay: March 2017
Reviewed 6 October 2016

We reserved for a summer weekend at a good rate. The motel is an older building on Chadron's main drag, but it's a quiet town. Check-in was efficient and friendly, and we were quickly parked at our door and moved in.

The room was of adequate size, had new furnishings and a pillow-top mattress. No problems with cleanliness or maintenance. There were plenty of lights, and enough electric outlets available. The windows locked but had no security bar.

The shower had a water-saver head that limited the water flow, but not so much that it became an issue. Towels were very good.

The only negatives about the Bunk House had to do with sleep quality, and for that reason I cannot rate it higher than a 3. There was not a lot of activity in the parking lot, but we could hear it pretty clearly. The curtains let in a lot of outside light, so it was a good thing our windows did not face east.

The Bunk House does not serve a complimentary breakfast, but there are options nearby. We dropped off our keys in the morning and were on our way, satisfied but not awestruck by the Bunk House. I would likely return next time.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

I stayed here with my sister, brother, and dad this past weekend and I thought it was excellent! They were a little apprehensive because it doesn't look great from the outside, but we only needed somewhere for the night, so it didn't make sense to pay a lot more at any of the other hotels in Chadron. The lady I booked the room through (I didn't catch her name) was very friendly and had a handy little map to show me where our rooms were. The rooms were very nice. They're not anything fancy, so if you're looking for that you best go somewhere else, but they were clean, the bed was comfortable, and the price was right. If I'm ever in Chadron again, I will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed 1 September 2016

Good to see places like this doing well. I would gladly return. The room was a little small but clean and cozy. Owner provides wipes for motorcycles and allows sheltered parking for them in some of the rooms. Grab snacks and beverages before to arrive because there is no place within walking distance to purchase -- just a soda machine at the car dealer nearby.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Stayed here on our way to Denver in August. Front desk lady, Annette was very friendly and accommodating to our needs. Very clean and nice room. An older motel but well kept up and nice. Price friendly too. Would recommend this motel to friends.

Room tip: Ground floor rooms so you can park right in front of your room and if stairs are a problem for you.
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends