“Pretty average”

The Naked Noodle
Price range: USD 7 - USD 11
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The Naked Noodle is all about serving fresh, made-to-order noodle and salad dishes from all over the world that make everyone happy from kids to adults. This is quick service and most dishes are under $10. Kid friendly, open 7 days/week, and ample parking. The Naked Noodle offers catering for staff lunches, birthday parties and any function seeking great food. The pick-up window is perfect for grabbing a quick lunch or dinner, call in, pick up! We now offer Delivery in the City of Whitefish from 5-9.
Reviewed 8 September 2016

All of our dishes were pretty bland. BUT the egg rolls were so good we went back for more. I would recommend not getting a noodle dish and trying a rice bowl.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

If you love ahi tuna you'll love this lunch. It's light, fresh and very flavorful! Great for lunch or dinner because you get a hearty portion, 2 tuna filets and plenty of salad. The grapefruit and chevre is a wonderful combo with the two differently flavored grilled tuna filets. It's a party for your tastebuds!

Reviewed 29 August 2016

I was drawn in by the name and location. I will go back because of the quality of the food and the service. This was my first visit and I am for sure going to go back for more in the future. :)

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Good selection. Good size portions. Staff is always friendly. Food is always good. We have come back many times.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My teen daughter and I were doing some shopping in downtown Whitefish, which has lots of fun shops, but everywhere we tried to eat (or even get a cup of coffee) had long lines and waits. So, eventually we gave up and drove off onto our next adventure when we saw this little place, kind of off by itself, not far from downtown. It was great, with no waiting, lots of seating, super friendly staff but the best thing was all the gluten free options! I had fantastic GF mac & cheese but you can apparently get all the options with regular pasta too! A great find in Whitefish!