“Amazing!!!! Great food, great price, great service!”
Review of The Naked Noodle - CLOSED

The Naked Noodle
Price range: USD 7 - USD 11
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Asian
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: The Naked Noodle is all about serving fresh, made-to-order noodle and salad dishes from all over the world that make everyone happy from kids to adults. This is quick service and most dishes are under $10. Kid friendly, open 7 days/week, and ample parking. The Naked Noodle offers catering for staff lunches, birthday parties and any function seeking great food. The pick-up window is perfect for grabbing a quick lunch or dinner, call in, pick up! We now offer Delivery in the City of Whitefish from 5-9.
Reviewed 29 August 2016

I was drawn in by the name and location. I will go back because of the quality of the food and the service. This was my first visit and I am for sure going to go back for more in the future. :)

Reviewed 27 August 2016

Good selection. Good size portions. Staff is always friendly. Food is always good. We have come back many times.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

My teen daughter and I were doing some shopping in downtown Whitefish, which has lots of fun shops, but everywhere we tried to eat (or even get a cup of coffee) had long lines and waits. So, eventually we gave up and drove off onto our next adventure when we saw this little place, kind of off by itself, not far from downtown. It was great, with no waiting, lots of seating, super friendly staff but the best thing was all the gluten free options! I had fantastic GF mac & cheese but you can apparently get all the options with regular pasta too! A great find in Whitefish!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Tried for the first time. Noodles were good with vegetables and you can add up to 3 more items for no extra charge, such as peanuts, tortilla chips, etc. Shared a small helping with my friend and it was just enough.

Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

I liked the sesame ginger noodles! They were a bit spicy, but I thought the broth was really nummy. We got the kids Lo Men which was a good amount of food and veggies for the price. I'd definitely recommend it if you like Asian flavors and noodles!