Just want to start by saying we had a great stay and would be back. I do recommend this place to stay. But I do want to point out some things and maybe this place can possibly use these recommendations to make some changes.
1. Pots and pans are provided which is great but the pots and pans are pretty cheap and not that big of a selection. Also room 325 one of the burners on the oven isn't working.
2. Base boards around the toilet need to be cleaned very well. They had stains on them.
3. No vent fans in the bathroom or if they do have them they didn't work.
4. They have a weight room with a small kids area in it which is cool but it doesn't open till 0830 in the morning. People like to get an early morning workout in. Needs to open earlier.
5. Not a big deal to me but they only have one vending machine for snacks and another for soda. 2 bucks a soda.
6. Our bedroom window did not open. It would be nice to have windows that open in each room for some cool air.
7. Vent fan above range doesn't work well. Don't cook food that puts off a lot of smokey steam like bacon.
8. It's great that they have washer and dryers in each room but just keep in mind it's like a 3 Jean unit.
These are just little things and in no way should discourage anyone from staying here. We ran into many staff members and all were very polite. The pool area is nice with a large pool that's 5 feet deep on the deep end, 2 hot tubs and a small kiddy pool/wading pool that 1 1/2 feet deep. Walking distance to anything in this small town. Right across the street from the bear and wolf place. Closet place to eat is McDonald's but we ate most our meals at the slippery otter. We will be back to west Yellowstone and will stay here again.