“Pub food”

Price range: USD 4 - USD 25
Cuisines: Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: The Gusher Pizza and Sandwich Shoppe is a family owned business that has been serving the West Yellowstone Community and Visitors for over 60 years. Find yourself enjoying a delicious Wild Game Burger, Pizza, Steak, Salads and so much more in our casual dining room or have it delivered to your place. Our Pub and Casino have the latest in video poker, keno and line games. Try your luck and rub elbows with the locals. Featured in our Pub and Restaurant are local microbrews from the Rocky Mountain Region along with a nice selection of wine. The Gusher is a favorite family tradition providing games for the kids too. Stop by while your in town. We would love to meet you.
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stopped in for a quick take away lunch. Good choice of items on the menu. Wait staff were helpful, food was delicious and very fast.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great food. Family ate there 4 nights while in West Yellowstone. Great salads, pizza, spaghetti, burgers, sandwiches. Willing to modify orders for food intolerance. Great service. Family side and pub side.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

This joint surprised me by its pizza .. One the best pizzas i ever had and i still remember the taste of pizza.
I am generally no pizza guy and always avoid having and in west yellowstone , i had no option but to have pizza.
We ordered veggi pizza and the kind of topping we want .. The staff were very friendly and our came exactly how we order.
Guys, The crust of the pizza was one of the best crust ever..
Try sometime here, you wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I ordered and paid dearly for a grilled chicken Caesar salad to go. When I got to the room and settled in for the evening, I discovered there was NO chicken on the salad.

1  Thank Dawg099
Reviewed 25 September 2017

My wife and me wanted some quick food so we decided to tryout this place.We ordered takeout food, a personal size pizza,garlic bread and fries. The food was very good.Yeah they have PINEAPPLE toppings for pizza.The price is less compared to other pizza places.

The fries was way too much for two people.This area is known for potatoes so check with them if you can get a smaller size fries.We couldn't finish the fries in 2 days.I ate fries for breakfast lunch and dinner.and ended up taking some grand teton national park the next day by which time it had turned soggy.The $5 fries can feed a town !!!