“Great Place!”
Review of Rustic candy shop

Rustic candy shop
Reviewed 4 October 2017

We stopped in here 2 nights while in town. Hubby got ice cream and said it was very good but that they needed more ice creams with a "chocolate" base. I flipped over the salt water taffy! It is one of my favorite treats and this is spectacular! There are tons of flavors, they all tasted great (banana!!) and the pieces are very large. They are wrapped in a non traditional way..."my fingers just aren't what they used to be" was the answer I got...lovely man behind the counter. There are many different fudges to choose from and all types of candy/chocolate too..divine! The taffy was so good, I got a big bag to bring back to my work colleagues (uh, the bag is gone-with rave reviews. One of our typical vacation areas is "Ocean City" were taffy reigns, and this is 10x better). Do give this shop a try...something for everyone!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

We stopped here 2 times during our Yellowstone trip. Both times for fudge - our choice was the double chocolate! But the staff is very friendly and helpful. Just ask to try a small sample of the fudge of your choice to see what your favorite might be.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The homemade fudge selections are numerous. You are able to taste and sample the fudge prior to purchasing. I. Allergic to chocolate, but there were at least 6 different vanilla, peanut butter, and other varieties to taste and purchase. There are old fashioned candies that are available. Great candy store

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We left with $40 in candy! They had a great selection and it was very good. The lady that helped us was very nice (and patient with my kids. Lol) Try the salted Caramels, they are wonderful.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We usually visit this place every time we come to West. The candy isn't cheap, but the homemade stuff is pretty good. They have lots of old fashioned packaged candy that you pay for by the pound as you put it into small buckets. The homemade is paid for by the pound or by the piece. It isn't cheap, but it is very good. If you are looking for a sugar rush, this is a definite stop on your route.