“Fun Place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 13 November 2017

When Yellowstone National Park closes, so do most of the businesses in West Yellowstone. Buffalo Bar is there for the off season and didn't quit. I didn't order food because I was killing time between movies at the IMAX theater, A good sports bar with many screens to watch. I enjoyed a cocktail and some video poker during my down time.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The food is always very good and the service is excellent. The menu has a great variety. The beverages are great and the beer selection is very good.

Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

This is a great spot to stop in West Yellowstone. It had a good beer selection (mostly local/Montana brews on draft), very good food, and plenty of tvs for sports. (I had the Buffalo Meatloaf, which I would definitely recommend).
The staff was very friendly, and the service was great! What more could you want in a bar? It seemed like a good mix of locals and tourists, although I imagine that's a bit different during the busy season. Also, they went all our in decorating for Halloween, which was an added bonus. Overall, I would highly recommend this spot for dinner, watching the game, or just a couple of drinks after a day at Yellowstone!

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Great place to chill, have a drink and some food! The bartender (from Erie, PA...forgot her name, sorry.) was wonderful! Efficient, friendly and a great bartender and server! This was a "locals" bar and was busy on a Friday evening. The servers and bartenders were on it! I had a salad that was good and my husband had the Bison meatloaf...delicious!
Wish we had this kind of a place back home!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Ordered a very good hot steak salad - beef was grilled just right to be very tasty, laid on a nice selection of mixed greens, some blue cheese crumbles . . . and topped with a wonderfully balanced, house-made killer cilantro-lime vinaigrette.