“Authentic Chinese food.”
Review of Red Lotus

Red Lotus
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: New Chinese restaurant in the old Bullwinkle's West location just opened October, 2011. Phone 406-646-7002
Reviewed 1 June 2016 via mobile

I am Chinese and have had Chinese food from all over the world, Shang Hai, Hong Kong, Singapore etc. I can safely say that the food here beats many other Chinese restaurants in the U.S. The white reviewers here probably do not know what to order, hence the lower than expected rating.

However food can get a little too salty, but will complement well with rice. Order a good combination of light and heavy dishes.

1  Thank rebeccalA4419QF

Reviewed 24 May 2016

Red Lotus hit the spot when we were craving chinese! The egg rolls were amazing!! Lo Mein was good, a little too soupy though. I like a thicker lo mein with less sauce. But still delicious! Friendly staff. Everyone in the restaurant was Asian but us. So if travelers from other Asian countries are coming here, it's got to be good!

Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We are natives from China. It surprised us that the food here was quite authentic, especially considering that you don't really have any options here. And the compulsory 15% tip is annoying, which is common in all Chinese restaurants here, so you have to live with it.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

The food is good, but my server was not interested in listening. I asked him about the vegetarian options and he pointed me to one dish on the menu. I asked him if they can add Broccoli to the vegetable medley and he said "NO". Basically Food taste is good but the waiting staff is very rude.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food is good but way over priced. Also, they added gratuity to a party of two, I haven't been back since.