“The only Chinese restaurant you should try in WY”
Review of Red Lotus

Red Lotus
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: New Chinese restaurant in the old Bullwinkle's West location just opened October, 2011. Phone 406-646-7002
Reviewed 20 May 2016 via mobile

We are natives from China. It surprised us that the food here was quite authentic, especially considering that you don't really have any options here. And the compulsory 15% tip is annoying, which is common in all Chinese restaurants here, so you have to live with it.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

The food is good, but my server was not interested in listening. I asked him about the vegetarian options and he pointed me to one dish on the menu. I asked him if they can add Broccoli to the vegetable medley and he said "NO". Basically Food taste is good but the waiting staff is very rude.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

The food is good but way over priced. Also, they added gratuity to a party of two, I haven't been back since.

Reviewed 26 January 2016 via mobile

Our food was excellent if a bit expensive. And the wait to get in is understandable too. Service was adequate though cheerful and well received and rewarded. So what is my disappointment? It is a fine establishment and i wish them well but the atmosphere seems somewhat cosmopolitan for a funky tourist town in the remains of the Wild West. It seems the business demand is sufficient to support two competing Asian restaurants and their satellite spinoffs, yet the emphasis here seems to me to be a little heavy handed. It does appear to justify charging more if the atmosphere is more refined. But not to me. In general, the more authentic Chinese restaurants, even in China, have a more down to earth ambience. This was a
nice novelty for two visits now but it seems to be a bit over the top for West Yellowstone.

Reviewed 29 October 2015

We had a nice dinner in this place. When we walked in we saw a party of about 20 Asian people having dinner and we took that as a good sign. We had the curry vegetables and they were very good. It was only when we got home that I started reading reviews of this restaurant and saw that they have trafficked in illegal animal parts did I regret our experience. I sure hope that nonsense has stopped.