All reviews fly fishing marsha outfitters wedding comfort luggage park
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We went to a wedding near Twin Bridges and stayed at King's Motel. The motel was built (I believe) in the 1940's. Our room was very cozy, clean, and well appointed. If you are looking for a big modern room, this is not your place. If you are looking for old fashioned charm in a well taken care of motel, then definitely go here! The owners were extremely nice and truly cared about everyone's comfort. Excellent place!

Room tip: I believe we stayed in their smallest room, which was kind of tiny. When making your reservation ask for a larger room.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 April 2018

An outstanding family owned and operated business! Exceeded my expectations. Don and Marsha are outstanding hosts and thier son Matt is an exceptional guide and stream side chef. I’m almost embarrassed to admit that I didn’t tie a single knot or tie on a single fly. Matt did it all while on the river. Matt set up a table and chairs complete with gourmet sides and bbq hamburgers while my buddy and I fished. It doesn’t get any better than this. We’re going back this July

Room tip: Extremely clean
Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Don B
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

A great operation with lots of TLC. Clean as a pin (think hands and knees with a toothbrush.) We stayed as part of a package with Flatline Outfitters (another great experience) that included home cooked meals. Grilled pork chops with apple sauce, angel food cake with fresh strawberries. Nothing came purchased or out of the box. Routine wine-bring your own if that's important to you. Breakfast was eggs cooked to order, fresh fruit-lots of that, sausage or bacon, etc.

It's in Twin Bridges, MO a small old style town. Grand vistas of snow topped mountain ranges, lots of recreational options. Stop in and see Don and Marsha. Plan to stay awhile.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Virginia R
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Marsha, her husband and son run a meticulous business--everything is in tiptop condition: the beds, towels, kitchenettes. We had a warm welcome and found the room extremely comfortable and clean. The rooms are small cabins, and felt very cozy, with instant heat. Highly recommended!

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MaryandndGeorge
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Outstanding experience. MUCH more than expected. Don and Marsha are incredible hosts and Matt is both guide and chef extraordinaire. This is personalized service you would usually pay thousands for. .....and I have.....but never again.

Date of stay: April 2017