All reviews fly fishing marsha outfitters wedding comfort
Reviewed 12 May 2017

Outstanding experience. MUCH more than expected. Don and Marsha are incredible hosts and Matt is both guide and chef extraordinaire. This is personalized service you would usually pay thousands for. .....and I have.....but never again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed 12 October 2016

We stayed here for a wedding in the area. There weren't a whole lot of options. The room was small and cozy and had everything we needed. Attendant was very friendly and personable from reservation to check in to check out. Very accomodating. Only advise would be it needed some work in the area of cleaning and a slow drain. All in all very cozy and hospitable!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank WorkHardToPlayHard30
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

We were looking for a specialty lodging in the Virginia City area. Being last minute on Labor Day weekend made availability difficult. We stumbled on this small but perfect property. It was just what we needed. Loved the feel and the amenities.The owners were helpful and kept things quaint, cozy and comfortable. Thank you

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank relationships
Reviewed 11 September 2015

On my way to Utah and Colorado for a trip, I made a small detour and instead of staying the first night in Dillon Montana I stayed in Twin Bridges Montana, because I wanted to eat at The Old Hotel in TB (see separate review). What a great place!
The room, bed and bathroom were all comfortable and extremely clean and taken care of well. There were quite a few station selections available on the flat screen TV. I was able to park right next to my room. The stillness of the night made for a great sleep. The owner even stopped by my room after I had checked in to make certain that everything was OK with me. You just do not see that kind of service very often any more!! I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank SpokaneWashington
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Serendipity placed us at King's Motel last year...we loved the accommodations and had a great time at the Friends of the Library Flea Market. This year, when it was time to plan a repeat of our happy little vacation, Sis and I had no doubt where we would stay, and we looked forward to seeing Marsha again, like a friend anticipating a visit with a friend. Once again, she has out-thought us in terms of comfort, convenience and beauty. We feel blessed to visit your part of our State, your City and event, and King's Motel !

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family