All reviews frisbee golf course guest laundry fire pit deer wildlife woods miles cabin microwave tv montana beds
Reviewed 25 July 2017

This is a quiet gem that we found when we were unhappy with our stay in the town . It's a little drive but well worth it. The owners are amazing. We go to sleep and wake up with deer glazing in the meadow. We have been there twice and are already looking forward to next year.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank who48
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We needed a place to stay in Thompson Falls Montana while we attended a wedding of a friend. We rented a room at the Bear Creek Resort. Price was right and the Room was clean and cozy . Deer in the front yard every day. 13 miles from town so we had a cooler with some snack food. The room had a small fridge and a microwave and a large flat screen tv. What a place, Angela was great to work with and we are making plans to return on a longer stay. Nice place to visit just to relax. 5 stars

Room tip: look on line and rooms are what you see
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2017

We took our daughter-n-law and two grandson ages 2 & 1. We had lots of wildlife to look at each day. The game room was full of fun things to do. The laundry room was nice to have. After walking the18 hole frisbee golf course my husband wish he played frisbee golf. It was awesome. The cabins were very nice . We will stay again soon

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I have been going to Thompson Falls Mt for the past 2 years. I have stayed or visited all the Hotels that TF has to offer. I can say with no hesitation that Bear Creek Resort is the absolute best accommodations in the area, I say that because the place is incredibly clean and new all the rooms furnishings are of the highest quality. When I was their in May the resort just completed a fiber install for internet, I VPN'ed into my corp network from my cabin connectivity and band width was rock solid no problems Netflicks playing on the tablet. The location is great for watching wild life, the cabin setup offers plenty of privacy. The game room and Frisbee-golf course was a blast, not playing before the staff was right there to get us started, vary relaxing playing and walk through the woods. I feel this place is the best value for the money, try it you will be glad you did.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sean971
Reviewed 4 September 2016

If you are looking for a quiet, out of the way, clean place to stay then this is it. It is 11 miles from Thompson Falls. The room was immaculate and very comfortable. We saw a bear within 2 hours of our arrival which was cool. Deer are abundant. We brought our four wheeler up and spent the day driving around in the mountains right from the parking lot. Angela the owner is on the property and was a pleasure, very helpful and friendly. Pool table, foosball and many board games available. I had a ton of fun beating the wife on every game that she decided she wanted to play which is always a plus!! Guest laundry and fire pits right outside the cabins. Folf course right outside your door. This was our first time up in this neck of Montana and we loved it. We will defiantly be back again for a "weekend away"!! If you have Verizon cell service it is spotty but we were ok with it. It was nice to disconnect. Wi-Fi available. We cannot wait to go back ASAP!! Thanks again Angela for having us at this wonderful property and we will see you soon!!

Date of stay: August 2016