“Soooo good”

Price range: USD 6 - USD 15
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Service was prompt. Food was so good. All home cooked and had a great variety. We enjoyed every bite of it. I don’t think it would have matter what you ordered you would have loved it. All the staff were so friendly.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

We stayed down the street and had breakfast here twice, highly recommend the Greek scramble! Servers were friendly and food was great!

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Stumbled on this little gem of a cafe and was very happy with the food, service, and price. They offer a basic diner menu at very reasonable prices. Will be back for sure!

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

I used to frequent this place two years ago, I even worked there for a long time and was a loyal customer long after my employment ended. As a Celiac I was always remarkably impressed with their attention and knowledge of allergies and food separation. They switched owners last year, somewhat contentiously, and I had stayed away due to loyalty to the original owner.

Decided to give it a new fresh try this morning.

Boy, was I disappointed. It's NOT Celiac friendly anymore. Wait staff very uneducated on gluten free menu items, and when my food arrived the first time it was served on a wheat English muffin after specifically requesting a gluten free one, as well as informing the wait staff that I was Celiac... The real deal. They remade the order, but I believe they must have simply swapped out the toppings as I am now spending my New year's needing to be within 30ft of a toilet. So not impressed!

Judy C, Owner at Cafe Regis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Sorry about that Levi. I just read this. Our little server was not educated enough on the gluten free. She forgot to put it in the order. We would never swap out your toppings here in the kitchen. You know our crew and they are very diligent about that. We were all very happy you came back. I hear nothing but good things about you from the crew that stayed.
Judy

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Staff was super friendly and the breakfast gets the mom super seal for super healthy. Ordered a range of custom Omelet to huge bowl of oatmeal.