All reviews rock creek catch and release nice resort beartooth highway hardboiled eggs a ground floor room fitness area hot tub was out of order breakfast hours creekside room pretty place leave the window open town home family reunion minute drive indoor pool perfect setting
Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

This place looks like it was left in the 70's. The rooms are out dated, decor is aged and basically a dump. My toliet didn't work and had to flush it three times to go down. I was there on business and 5 of my associates didn't have working toliet either. One of my associates even had a mouse trap in his room. I was shocked at how bad this "resort" is. The only two things I can say positive about this "resort" is the staff are over the top friendly and the scenery is breath taking. However, I would never ever stay here again. Beware of the description and I would advice never staying here.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank charlesbU2154KK
Rob R, General Manager at Rock Creek Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2017

I am sorry you were disappointed in your visit with at the resort. We do value your business and review because we are always interested in improving our experiences with our guests. We will do our best to address these issues and hope to earn your business in the future. Thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

We love this place!! Right on the creek and very affordable. I just wish that their murphy beds were more comfortable. They are very firm, great for a "back sleeper". But, Still very very nice. It is right on the creek, with the windows open the sound is pretty amazing. We always have a great time. Close enough to Red Lodge that it is convenient. But, It is out of town a few miles.

Room Tip: Grizzly condo's are pretty awesome!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed here before the long drive into the park and really enjoyed. It is rustic and beautiful with the aptly named Rock Creek directly behind the lodge. There is a bridge over the creek and a hiking trail right from there if you want to get the blood pumping and see a wonderful view down the valley. The room was great, breakfast was not gourmet but good enough and the grounds and buildings were clean and well maintained.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We stopped here after our 13 hour drive. Great reception. Room was ready to go and we were able to get checked in, use the pool, and explore the property before dinner. Room was clean and well maintained. Would like to have spent longer than one night, but had to get up and go. Room was convenient, although on second floor hauling our bags without and elevator. Breakfast was a great start to the day.

Room Tip: We had a creek suite. Nice to have the windows open for some restful sleep.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank MisterSandals
Reviewed 28 August 2017

8/18/17 .. we had just driven the Beartooth Highway and were heading east .. as we pass this place my wife and I are overwhelmed by the perfect setting .. the awesome beauty of how everything fits in so majestically with the mountains as the back ground.
We drove right by and decided to turn around and "try our luck" .. what a great night we had there. By chance .. they had a room that wasn't booked for the wedding the next day .. how lucky could we get .. well, they also have a very nice dinning room with an excellent chef and wonderful waitresses. Our steaks were cooked to perfection .. melt in your mouth type ..
All in all .. this is a great place to spend any number of days if you're in the area.

Room Tip: any room at this facility is a good room !
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple