“Wonderful Home”
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Sunset over Mountain Sanctuary
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kasia944
Barrington, Illinois
“Wonderful Home”
Reviewed 21 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

My family and I stayed at this house for only 3 days but I wished that we had a longer time there. The house is very tastefully decorated and well equipped. The views are wonderful all around and it is a very secluded and privet location. The kitchen was so well equipment that I asked at one point if Raychor Ray lived there. It is a wonderful home and I would recommend it to anyone. The only negatives is that it does only have "Montana AC", which does work most of the time but got a little uncomfortable on a day that was very hot and it is a bit far from the entrance to Yellow Stone.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing