All reviews babbling brook corned beef hash hot breakfast hot tub rooms are clean bit dated queen room biscuits gravy morning breakfast an older hotel free breakfast place to stay bed was comfortable airport shuttle coffee maker reserve street parking lot
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This motel was very easy to find convenient to stores, restaurants, and services. The room was clean. Just a few steps out our door was a lovely little river, with seating and trees for shade. It was a scenic little oasis on our journey.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vicki V, Public Relations Manager at Ruby's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review! We are do happy that you enjoyed the creek! See you next time...

Reviewed 17 July 2017

Wonderful, clean, cozy and low key. The benches out back by the stream are a wonderful peaceful place to sit. Breakfast a definite notch above the usual "free breakfast", people are all incredibly sweet and friendly. Don't miss the afternoon popcorn! Excellent value for the price of this room. Will absolutely stay here next time in town.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Love, love, love this place!!! When we have to stay in Missoula, this is the place! Nice clean rooms and the best breakfast in town. Even from 50 miles away, if we know that we are not going to make it home to Plains, we will call and see if there is a room available. Got to meet Lou and Lolly on Monday morning. Made my day!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Vicki V, Public Relations Manager at Ruby's Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Aww, what a sweet review! So glad you stopped by to say hello to Lou.
You made his day too! See you next time. Thank you!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had been driving for 3+ hours and it was 11PM. All the "big name" hotels were booked. One recommended us to Ruby's Inn.
It was easy to find.
Abe, the front desk person was quite cordial and politely listened to our rant about air travel. He provided us with a room on the bottom floor(good since I have bad knees).
The room was very comfortable> In fact it was nicer and quieter than the Marriott Gateway Delta had put us in the night before.
Free breakfast had plenty to choose from. They were a godsend as we are not from this area and didn't know where to turn.
They may not be a big name but they are better with local people who care!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2017

After spending 8 hours in 100 degree heat on my motorcycle I was looking for a nice cool room to rest in. The AC couldn't begin to keep up in my room. They gave me a fan and it helped very little and was real loud and kept me awake. The Wi-Fi for the room was worthless and I was never able to get on it. Other than that the place is clean and the staff is friendly. I still got to pay my full price for the room too!

Room tip: Make sure the AC works good in it.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo