“Good food. ”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

We've eaten here many times over the last 15 years. The food is always great, ( I recommend the steak strips), and the price is reasonable as well.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed 23 August 2018

Our schedule would only allow us to try Sir Scott' s for lunch.
A friend (also a Scott) in PA insisted that we try Sir Scott's while in Bozeman area.

OK..we did ..I am not a big Burger fan, but cannot believe how delicious the bacon cheeseburger was! Must be a homemade roll. They didn't ask how you wanted it cooked and just as well. It was cooked and not greasy and very tasty..
Yes, we all have had hundreds of burgers, but if you need to stop for lunch this is the place.

Sat in the Bar area which s rustic Montana. Yes, saw a couple flies, but this is August .
PS.. wife had the grilled cheese ( small ), as she is a grilled cheese expert..very tasty.

Am truly disappointed that we could not try their steaks, during this first time area visit.
They have a very nice dining room, but not available for lunch.

PS..the hostess was extremely attentive and nice.
Enjoy!

Date of visit: August 2018
1  Thank IMHunter
Reviewed 2 August 2018

I love this place. I used to live in the area but now only get back once every couple of years, and I always try to get back to Sir Scott's Oasis. I was just there with a group of 20 people and the service and food were excellent. My favorite menu item is the finger steaks. They're so tender and delicious!
I've never had a bad experience here and highly recommend it.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Long wait to get in, even longer wait to get food. Flies all around the window and one got in my drink...they replaced the drink and there was a hair in it. Definitely would pass.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 23 July 2018

Manhattan MT is just north of the Interstate between Bozeman and Three Forks. This restaurant is a place you have to try if you like a great steak, names the best Steakhouse in MT for a reason! All of their food is remarkable.

Date of visit: June 2018