“Food Poisoning!”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #7 of 7 Restaurants in Manhattan
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Turkey sandwich with jalepenos. Jalepenos tasted funky. Should have never eaten the thing. Ended up on hotel bathroom floor extremely ill. Nausea and violent shaking from the worst chills. Tummy troubles. Almost needed to call hotel front desk for medical help but struggled through it. Do Not Eat Here!

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Typical Subway....veggies, meats and bread were fresh. Staff was very courteous. The dining area was clean and well maintained.

Reviewed 7 June 2016

Tends to have helpful staff, friendly, conveniently located. Not a whole lot to say regarding menu as it is standard Subway fare.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

We had foot long sandwiches that were really good. Had to wait a little bit before we got waited on. Otherwise good service.

Reviewed 13 June 2015 via mobile

The employees were wonderful and friendly! Generally I don't care for Subway, but this was the best one I have ever visited. I ordered a salad and the employee made me a fancy looking salad. I was very impressed. I'll stop back in here the next time I pass through. Well done, Subway in Manhattan!