“Crazy Cowboy meet !!!!!”

Land of Magic Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 September 2017

If you like beef and you like nice and testy piece of beef, no doubt, place to go and take the cowboy steak. Enormous, delicious, real good moment into a nice atmosphere with good service level too. A very good moment discovering an American steakhouse in Montana while being in business trip from France.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We went to LOM based on a recommendation of a bartender. We went after a trip to Lewis and Clark Caverns. Did not disappoint! We each ordered the NY strip- came with relish tray, a fresh baked loaf of bread, salad, baked potato, and ice cream. The food was delish and the prices are well below what you would expect for this meal. I would definitely recommend this place if you are hungry and eat red meat.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

We were at the LOM for a friend's birthday. We had a drink, appetizer, and main dish. What we love about this place is the meal in inclusive, you get a veggie tray, choice of salad or shrimp cocktail, entree and dessert with the meal. You pay extra for drinks and appetizers. We had the breaded mushrooms with 2 different dips and they were very good. I had the lobster style prawns with a twice baked potato. My husband had the teriyaki chicken with a baked potato. Our friends had the prime rib (huge) and the prawns with no butter. We all loved our meal. My only mistake was the twice baked potato, don't have these on the menu many places so thought this would be a change of pace. A little tough and not as moist as it could have been. Brought it home and will dress it up and reheat and it will be great. Always have a great meal at the LOM!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2017

This place is bizarre. I was taking family out for a treat, even though I don't eat steak. I heard positive reviews about Land of Magic.

The service was perfectly friendly, no complaints there.

The side vegetables were tasteless and wilted. Baked potato was fine. The double-baked potato that family ordered was dry and she could not eat it.

I do not recommend ordering the chicken. It was overdone and salty. Edible, but not worth the cost.

The petite filet mignon was apparently pretty decent. So, the point being, if you are just here for steak then you are probably good to go. If you want anything else to eat including the sides...don't expect too much.

Overall, not very good food for the higher prices.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Great people watching, especially in the bar surrounded by wild life antlers. Drinks were generously poured and dinner came with salad or shrimp cocktail, bread, baked or twice baked potato, and ice cream. The steaks - filet mignons - were done to perfection and very tasty. The best we've had in a while. The shrimp cocktail was the the tiny kind over celery pieces. I think the salads are better. The ice cream with caramel was a nice touch for dessert.