See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2018

We stayed in one of the single camping cabins. It was very nice complete with mini fridge and tables. I was expecting bunk beds but we got a full size bed with a pillow top mattress pad. The extremely low nightly fee included 2 pool passes and 2 breakfasts (actually hot food not just serve yourself cereal). The Host was just about the nicest gal I have ever met. She was working so hard to make sure everyone had a great stay. The pools are not modern but are very, very clean. What I liked most was that the people enjoying this hidden gem were just regular families. It's refreshing not to have to mingle with a bunch of out of state snobs. Sorry if you're offended, I read another review on here that was hacking on the other campground guests and I guess that got me a little riled up. If you want all brand new RVs and snooty coffee, you might consider paying 5x as much and staying somewhere else!

Room Tip: If you are in a cabin, bring folding chairs to enjoy sitting out around a fire at night.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

When friends and family come to visit me in Montana I make a huge effort to use the family owned small businesses to support my communities, but highly recommend you think twice before using this place.

I booked two Queen rooms through Bookingdotcom but our plans changed so I canceled our reservation 2 weeks before the date. While on the road traveling I discovered my Visa had been charged $104.78. I doubled checked my cancellation confirmation which said I had indeed canceled, then called Bookings who contacted them on my behalf. They told Bookings I didn’t cancel. But Bookings also confirmed I did. So I called the Hot Springs direct and was told I only canceled one room (false). They said my card had been declined, yet it was showing pending while freezing that amount in my account. My card company managed to eventually fix the problem for me, but never once did Lolo Hot Springs own their error or apologized for causing me a lot of stress.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Juli O
Reviewed 5 August 2018

Recall sitting on the rocks and playing in the pools when we were younger. After the Tripp's sold, hot and cold springs converted to ordinary pools and enclosed in buildings. Sadly, the place is now run-down and dirty. Campground is by a beautiful river, but it is also in sore need of maintenance - and over half the spots are filled with "permanent" trailer and RV dwellers. Understand there is new ownership, with big plans to restore the place, but until then, it's really no longer worth the stop.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Dale502
Reviewed 22 July 2018

FairBridge Inn got us booked at Lolo Hot Springs after telling us they were full.Payed 116 bucks to reserve a room they promised us would be clean ,rustic and beautiful.Arrived at 10 pm,opened the door to our room and it was something you would expect to be rented out hourly for hookers.70's era wall paneling,hallway carpeting .mold in the hard to reach places,the bare minimum in toiletry supplies,lumpy bed with a torn bedspread.They advertise a waffle breakfast.That and an a cup of coffee.If you know how to cook ,you can turn out a decent waffle with their antiquated waffle irons ,but go for well cooked ,because I witnessed an employee pour new batter into the old batter.Without a doubt ,they don't carry food handlers cards.They advertise pet friendly and that is probably the only true advertising that was stated by the FairBridge Inn employee.Dogs roamed the halls and ran free through the parking lot and landscaping.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank scrollworkman
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I enjoy a rustic location, but this place is run down and dirty. The pool, lobby, and rooms are disgusting and the staff is not helpful at all. At night drunks were doing cookies in the dirt parking lot.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple