See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 August 2017

This is a small, basic motel directly off the highway. Janet was a wonderful host and gave us fantastic recommendations of what to see, do and eat in the area. Don’t miss the Tamarack micro-brewery and brunch at the Farmhouse! The motel was plain and older, but the décor was quaint and everything was very clean. Right behind the building is a delightful path to a picturesque dock right on the water. The views of Flathead Lake from here are magnificent. I had a great stay here and definitely would return!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

What a great little quaint older motel!!! Although it's older, it was very clean and the manager lady was so welcoming and kind. We were all happy we found this little gem for our 4th of July weekend! Bonus: great dock to relax or play off of!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms were clean and spacious. They were a little hot at night as there was no air but there is a fan provided. The front deck is awesome for coffee in the morning and refreshments at night. There is a private beach just down the hill with a boat dock and swimming area. The beach has a firepit area with lots of wood provided. Great stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank signgirl05
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here during the dragon boat festival and it was great! I felt like I was staying at my grandmas for the weekend. Everything is dated but in great condition and very clean. Bed was comfortable and the shower was clean (might be short for taller people) but it worked great. The owner was very accommodating. Beach access is great.
There are no phones in the rooms and the TV is small, also the walls are thin, but I found the type of people staying there are very quiet so it was not a problem. We would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Rooms appear to be made out of a dated modular trailer. Clean but very basic - even had what I think was a 12 inch TV? The ceiling are very low - especially in the shower. I am short so no real issue for me but anyone 6 foot or more will have an interesting experience.

But you get what you pay for - price for area is not that bad.

No wifi in the room - was technically available but signal too week.

Best feature is access o their little private beach and dock area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple