“Great little quaint motel that was very CLEAN! ”
Review of Sunrise Vista Inn

Sunrise Vista Inn
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lakeside
Sunrise Vista Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Lakeside B&B and Inns
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

What a great little quaint older motel!!! Although it's older, it was very clean and the manager lady was so welcoming and kind. We were all happy we found this little gem for our 4th of July weekend! Bonus: great dock to relax or play off of!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 July 2016 via mobile

Rooms were clean and spacious. They were a little hot at night as there was no air but there is a fan provided. The front deck is awesome for coffee in the morning and refreshments at night. There is a private beach just down the hill with a boat dock and swimming area. The beach has a firepit area with lots of wood provided. Great stay.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank signgirl05
Reviewed 14 September 2015 via mobile

We stayed here during the dragon boat festival and it was great! I felt like I was staying at my grandmas for the weekend. Everything is dated but in great condition and very clean. Bed was comfortable and the shower was clean (might be short for taller people) but it worked great. The owner was very accommodating. Beach access is great.
There are no phones in the rooms and the TV is small, also the walls are thin, but I found the type of people staying there are very quiet so it was not a problem. We would stay here again!

Stayed: September 2015
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Rooms appear to be made out of a dated modular trailer. Clean but very basic - even had what I think was a 12 inch TV? The ceiling are very low - especially in the shower. I am short so no real issue for me but anyone 6 foot or more will have an interesting experience.

But you get what you pay for - price for area is not that bad.

No wifi in the room - was technically available but signal too week.

Best feature is access o their little private beach and dock area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank I_Roam_AB
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Hotels were full everywhere as I rode up Rt. 135 out of St. Regis, headed for Glacier National Park. The guy at the desk at the Best Western turned me around and headed me back to the Sunrise Vista Inn, and I'm so glad he did! This is a quaint grandma place, seriously, and it is overloaded with cute. You have to laugh at it and like it at the same time. The manager of the place is an older lady who is tremendously nice. Sure, it's a roadside cottage place, and the walls are paper-thin. Just ignore that. The inn is just too quaint and homey to pass up! It's so nice to not stay at a commercial, cookie-cutter chain place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank scribblin

Been to Sunrise Vista Inn? Share your experiences!