See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2015

Rooms appear to be made out of a dated modular trailer. Clean but very basic - even had what I think was a 12 inch TV? The ceiling are very low - especially in the shower. I am short so no real issue for me but anyone 6 foot or more will have an interesting experience.

But you get what you pay for - price for area is not that bad.

No wifi in the room - was technically available but signal too week.

Best feature is access o their little private beach and dock area.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank I_Roam_AB
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Hotels were full everywhere as I rode up Rt. 135 out of St. Regis, headed for Glacier National Park. The guy at the desk at the Best Western turned me around and headed me back to the Sunrise Vista Inn, and I'm so glad he did! This is a quaint grandma place, seriously, and it is overloaded with cute. You have to laugh at it and like it at the same time. The manager of the place is an older lady who is tremendously nice. Sure, it's a roadside cottage place, and the walls are paper-thin. Just ignore that. The inn is just too quaint and homey to pass up! It's so nice to not stay at a commercial, cookie-cutter chain place.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank scribblin
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Very cute quaint rooms, but walls are very thin so you could hear noise from other rooms.The TV's in the room were very tiny, but other than that I would recommend. Can't remember the ladies name that runs the place, but she was very nice.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple