All reviewsblue canyon restaurantsmall airportnice hotelglacier national parkbreakfast buffetwhitefishstaff was friendlybusiness centerroad tripcomfortable roomsfitness centercookiespool and hot tubwould stay here againgreat breakfastflathead lakegreat place to stay
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Hotel is very nice and clean. Staff was incredible, I stayed for 60+ days and they always made sure I was doing alright and always asked if I needed anything during my long stay. Breakfast was ok and I say that because its not complimentary you have to pay for it. The blue canyon restaurant has some very delicious food and great drinks.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank rsemproch
HGIKDOS, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Ray, Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your review tells us we are making a positive impact. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 9 May 2018

The location was perfect for my visit, I did not get a chance to eat breakfast or try any of the other amenities but it looked like a nice atmosphere. The biggest issue I had was the mattress on my bed, it should have been replaced a long time ago.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank diegobP6388WA

Thank you for taking the time to give us constructive feedback. We strive to make every guest experience exceptional, and it seems out location and atmosphere was right, but our beds fell a bit short this time around. I do have great news to share, we will be putting in all new beds, headboards, linens, lamps, and 42" TVs, starting this month, for our 11th Birthday this July. So the next time you travel to this area, and should you decide to give us another chance, you will be greeted with a smile, and experience a great night sleep on our new beds!

Reviewed 29 April 2018

Thank you so much to all the staff, you had phenomenal customer service, and were very easy to work with. Made our trip that much more simple, and less hectic. We truly appreciate your hospitality and amazing customer service.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KasieHogue

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Love this hotel. Not disappointed at all. Room was clean, beds comfortable, shower was nice, easy access to from everything we wanted to do. Staff was very nice and professional. We dealt with Rachael ray ost of the time. She is awesome.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service, and your review tells us we are making a positive impact. Oh, and Rachel, yeah, she's a keeper! We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 21 April 2018

First of all, the staff were amazing at this place, from the time we checked in, to our use of the pool, to our check out time, all staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful! The hotel is well located, with some restaurants and a grocery store nearby. The rooms are up to date in decor, and the bathrooms function well, with decent bath products. WIFI was consistent, but we did have to reconnect with the code at least 3 or 4 times in our 3 night stay. And, it was great to have cucumber or lemon water available 24 hours a day in the lobby.
The pool was fairly well used, but we did manage to have some quieter time after 9 p.m. on the one night we used it. The man who looked after the pool was great! He gave us Easter brunch recommendations and said he had no problem with us staying after the pool closing time, if we wanted to.
My only complaint would be the bed comfort. In the three nights we stayed, I did not sleep through the night once. It was difficult to set the bed to a comfortable level and we noticed quite a bump in the middle between the 2 sides of the king bed. I have always loved the Garden Sleep System and even considered purchasing one for my own home, at one point, so I think these beds are just past their prime. This is unfortunate, because this was a big reason for booking at this hotel vs. another. Hopefully the hotel management will look into this, as I see that it has been reviewed negatively in other reviews, as well.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Calvin P, on behalf of management at Hilton Garden Inn Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with our guest rooms. We will take your comments under consideration as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.