All reviews blue canyon restaurant small airport nice hotel glacier national park breakfast buffet whitefish business center staff was friendly fitness center comfortable rooms road trip cookies nice stay would stay here again great breakfast hot tub flathead lake
Reviewed 29 August 2008

This is the best hotel close to hwy 93. It's right next to the aero inn motel. The rooms are very modern and the sleep system bed is very comfortable! The room has a nice flat screen tv, a fridge, and a microwave (see room picture I posted). Every morning the hotel serves a very good breakfast for under 10 dollars. I also enjoyed the hot tub and pool.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank jgerund
Reviewed 3 August 2008

My family stayed here while visiting the grandparents and it was one of the better hotels I've stayed at. It was very clean and modern. Will definitely stay here again when I can afford it.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2008

The beds with adjustable air mattresses were wonderful and the room was large and new looking with HD TV. It was a bit overpriced ($180) although this was at peak season. Unfortunately there was an occasional sewer smell outside the hotel in the evening, apparently since it was near sewage treatment area (our only criticism; maybe not a normal problem). The smell did not come into the room though and we stayed 4 nights. Breakfast was not complimentary; nice pool, hot tub.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2008

Very nice - Had stayed at other HGI's and this one is no different. You know what to expect and Hilton delivers!

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SD_Parrotheads
Reviewed 27 June 2008

This hotel is new and very clean! My room was in mint condition! Everything was clean & crisp!

My room faced highway 93 and I didn't have any problems with noise. But I would advise to request a room facing 93 becuase the back of the hotel is facing the helicopter airport which is noisy!

The manager who checked me in was great to deal with and was able to answer my questions at the time. I went down two more times throughout my stay with questions and both front desk clerks were EXTREMELY RUDE!!! The hotel has digital cable which was nice for chanel selection, but there is not any pay per view movie access.

The convention center was great! Very spacious and clean. But the food all three days was cold & disgusting and most of the wait staff was very rude.

All in all I would stay here again if I was simply passing though. But I would never plan and extended stay or convention here again.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled on business