“Meh - It's Domino's”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #117 of 179 Restaurants in Kalispell
Description: Visit your Kalispell Domino's Pizza today for a signature pizza or oven baked sandwich. We have coupons and specials on pizza delivery, pasta, buffalo wings, & more! Order online now!
Reviewed 13 July 2017

It's your typical Domino's Pizza. Mediocre pizza at average prices. Good if you need a quick fix, but there is certainly better pizza places in town (see my other reviews).

Reviewed 19 July 2016

This Domino's Pizza really is a stretch in calling it a restaurant. As a "take out," it is a very good meal. However, if one wants a "sit down, restaurant meal," this is not the place to go.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

I usually go out for dinner when on business but I wasn't feeling well so I decided to order in. I ordered an Italian sandwich and an order of wings with blue cheese dressing. My order arrived very fast right to my hotel room. I open up my sandwich box and it's a chicken bacon ranch sandwich instead of my Italian. I open up my wings and there's a cup of ranch dressing, not the blue cheese I ordered. I was very disappointed. This seems to happen to me so much...

1  Thank Chaser2626
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The gluten free pizza was super dark. Wasnt sure if something was wrong with it or not. Not an overcooked dark, but strange.

1  Thank Lisa9353
Reviewed 10 August 2013

we called them from the car when were were coming back from GNP and asked them to deliver to our hotel. They asked how far away we were from the hotel and coordinated the delivery time with us. the pizza was delicious. and affordable. all the food is really expensive in GNP and Canada

1  Thank tennesseetraveler573