“Best Gyros.”
Review of Anna's Gyros & Pizza - CLOSED

Anna's Gyros & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 15 April 2017

This place has been a great Gyro shop for years. Portions are generous, service quick and friendly. Two thumbs up.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Fun place to eat. Great customer service and extremely big (and tasty) Gyros. Only complaint is that the don't take cards. Only cash.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

I make a special trip at once a month or every other Month. Me and my husband love their Gyros. Their prices are average for it is worth every penny.

Reviewed 8 October 2016

We are always looking for good Greek Food and this little eatery has been right under our noses. We've lived in the Kalispell area for nearly 3 years and didn't even know it was here. Goes to show that a little advertising goes a long ways.

Anyways the gyros were outstanding! Next time I'll ask for extra taziki sauce. Someone commented that the meat here is spicier and I found that to be true. But not excessively so. And the portions were good for the price.

Only complaint--Cash or Checks Only! Fortunately there is an ATM less than 10 feet away. But a lot of places here are like that and I don't understand why. Checks are risky and debit cards are not. If the electronic fees bother the business then just add it to the price. Its worth the convenience to me.

We will be back and I recommend Anna's.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I ate here one night after returning to our hotel after a day visiting Glacier National Park. My wife had a gyro sandwich and I had a personal sized pizza. The pizza was not that good as it was all soft and gooey. The sandwich was okay. This place also does not take credit cards. Would not recommend getting the pizza here. There are better choices away from the mall area.