“Cant believe I didnt know about this place”
Review of Anna's Gyros & Pizza - CLOSED

Anna's Gyros & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 8 October 2016

We are always looking for good Greek Food and this little eatery has been right under our noses. We've lived in the Kalispell area for nearly 3 years and didn't even know it was here. Goes to show that a little advertising goes a long ways.

Anyways the gyros were outstanding! Next time I'll ask for extra taziki sauce. Someone commented that the meat here is spicier and I found that to be true. But not excessively so. And the portions were good for the price.

Only complaint--Cash or Checks Only! Fortunately there is an ATM less than 10 feet away. But a lot of places here are like that and I don't understand why. Checks are risky and debit cards are not. If the electronic fees bother the business then just add it to the price. Its worth the convenience to me.

We will be back and I recommend Anna's.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I ate here one night after returning to our hotel after a day visiting Glacier National Park. My wife had a gyro sandwich and I had a personal sized pizza. The pizza was not that good as it was all soft and gooey. The sandwich was okay. This place also does not take credit cards. Would not recommend getting the pizza here. There are better choices away from the mall area.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This is my favorite to eat in Kalispell. I always order the Greek Platter - traditional Gyro meat, Tiropitak, Spanikopita, grilled pitas, salad and yummy tzatziki.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The greek salad is wonderful, fresh, and has plentiful lamb and yogurt on top. Even the small one is enough for lunch, unless you have a huge appetite, The gyros and pizza are also good. I eat here every time I visit the mall. Beware: cash only, no credit cards.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Anna is very friendly the service is good and the Gyros are excellent a very good place to eat when you are in the mall