“Average Food at a Average Price”
Review of Anna's Gyros & Pizza - CLOSED

Anna's Gyros & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 7 September 2016

My wife and I ate here one night after returning to our hotel after a day visiting Glacier National Park. My wife had a gyro sandwich and I had a personal sized pizza. The pizza was not that good as it was all soft and gooey. The sandwich was okay. This place also does not take credit cards. Would not recommend getting the pizza here. There are better choices away from the mall area.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

This is my favorite to eat in Kalispell. I always order the Greek Platter - traditional Gyro meat, Tiropitak, Spanikopita, grilled pitas, salad and yummy tzatziki.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

The greek salad is wonderful, fresh, and has plentiful lamb and yogurt on top. Even the small one is enough for lunch, unless you have a huge appetite, The gyros and pizza are also good. I eat here every time I visit the mall. Beware: cash only, no credit cards.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

Anna is very friendly the service is good and the Gyros are excellent a very good place to eat when you are in the mall

Reviewed 16 March 2016

Located in Kalispell Center Mall. Tasty gyros. Family owned. Been in Kalispell for a long time. Good Food.