“Best Gyros!”
Review of Anna's Gyros & Pizza - CLOSED

Anna's Gyros & Pizza
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 16 December 2015

I've been going to Anna's for over 20 years! Their greek salad is my favorite! Love the gyros too. This is a great place for a quick and healthy bite to eat with the kids while you're shopping!

Reviewed 12 October 2015

We came here on two different occasions the first time the food was horrid, we decided to try again. And glad we did; because the second time we went our food was fresh and amazing.

Reviewed 17 July 2015

This restaurant isin the small Kalispell mall, but makes much better food than what you would expect from a mall eatery. Food was fresh, delicious, with large portions and carved gyro meat on a spit (not the lame, pre-sliced stuff). Staff was super nice too!

Reviewed 6 June 2015

Let me start out by saying that this place has the BEST gyros in Montana. Enough said. Secondly, the owner is truly special. On top of being super friendly and taking time to have a friendly pleasant conversation she honestly cares about the food she is serving and the quality provided to her customers. I will return every chance I get!

Reviewed 30 April 2015 via mobile

The gyros here are absolutely incredible and even the vegetarian version is amazing. This has been one of my favorite places in Kalispell for years, but it's such a shame that lately the service has been frigid, unfriendly and sometimes downright impolite. The food IS worth the grouchiness though...