All reviews recycling center glacier national park waffles pool and hot tub quiet area great place to stay biscuits and gravy room was clean cookies king suite good nights sleep stay there again decent breakfast visit glacier whitefish nice stay open hours
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a newer la quinta and very nice. It is easy to get to and the staff was very friendly. The room was exceptionally clean and the nightly rate was quite reasonable. I was definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Stick846
Kim C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you so very much for your outstanding recommendation!
I am glad to hear that the hotel met your travel needs and your stay was enjoyable.
The staff and I always like hearing the positives of our guests stays.

Reviewed 21 May 2017

Enjoyed our stay, nice rooms, clean, friendly staff and a decent value. A big negative is the Steel wrecking yard next to the property that starts work at 6 a.m. in the morning. If you're apt to rise early and hit the road - go for it. If you're planning on sleeping in - might think otherwise.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Kim C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time your in the Kalispell area.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Great place to stay with my family of four. The hotel is currently being renovated and looks great. Love that the pool and hot tub area have an outdoor sitting area. The fresh baked cookies at night at the front desk were always so good and refreshing to have after a long day of shopping and swimming. We love it there.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Thank you for taking the time to outline your positive feedback! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

We just stayed here while visiting Glacier Nat. Park. The GM, Kim, checked us in and was delightful. The hotel was quiet; our room was spotless and queaky clean. Our king size bed very comfortable. No complaints here.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your stay with us, it is always great to see when we have impressed our guest. I appreciate the kind words and I will share you comments with my staff!! Looking forward to your next visit!!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

I was surprised at how easy it was to bring our border collie and at no extra charge. Very clean rooms and comfortable beds. Front desk was a bit strange, woman tried to charge us more that it had said on line, because the hotel was filling up. I informed her I check in the parking lot before I came in, and she reduced the price...breakfast nothing to write home about. But nice place to stay..

Room tip: bring up any discounts you have..AAA AARP they won't
Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank willie1956
Kim C, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Kalispell, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. We like all La Quinta's are pet friendly. We want your pet to enjoy the stay as much as you do. Thanks again and we can't wait to see you and your beautiful collie again.