All reviewssoupcookiesgreat hotelchoice hotelsgas stationcoffee tablethe shuttle drivershopping and restaurantssitting areatwo queen bedsbiscuits and gravywaffleswould definitely stay here againconvenient locationbreakfast staffwonderful stayshort drive
Reviewed 10 April 2018

I stayed in this hotel a few years ago and liked it so much that I chose it again for a recent trip. This time there were issues. My room key card did not work twice, the phones kept blinking red which would start in the middle of the night (who needs a room phone anyway?), the fridge froze all of my food solid, and the TV cable was intermittent.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Thank you for coming back to stay with us a second time and for writing us a review. We listen closely to all feedback and will speak with the appropriate members of our staff to address the issues you brought up. We know that having a well-functioning keycard and other amenities in your hotel room is part of what creates a relaxing experience, and we will be sure to take care of these issues. Please feel free to give us a call directly to discuss in greater detail. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope you'll give us another opportunity to provide you with the experience that every guest deserves.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is a clean motel. They have great breakfasts with different selections on different days. The staff is friendly and helpful. They can give directions to anywhere in Helena. The cookies in the afternoon are delicious. My husband and I always stay in this motel every time we visit my daughter and her family. I would give it a 10 rating.

Stayed: November 2017
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

It's an honor to have earned your continued loyalty to Comfort Suites Helena! We hope you had a lovely time visiting your daughter and her family. Our team is proud to know we've consistently provided the clean accommodations, knowledgeable assistance, scrumptious cookies, and delicious breakfast options you've come to count on from us. We can't thank you enough for your outstanding review. It's always our pleasure to extend superior hospitality to you and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

This is a nice, clean hotel near the airport with a friendly staff. They provide shuttle service to the airport which was important to us on this trip. We had a early (5:45 am) flight and the shuttle driver was there and ready for us.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Walt,
Thank you for your kind review of Comfort Suites Helena! It's wonderful to know you enjoyed our clean accommodations, friendly service, and proximity to the airport. We're also happy that our prompt shuttle service was a huge asset to you because of your early flight. Your thoughtful compliments are valued and we'd love you to visit us again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

we had a good stay. easy to get to and easier to return to interstate. staff helpful in guiding us to the highway. breakfast person very helpful and accommodating. would recommend this hotel to others.

Room Tip: clean and roomy
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Your kind recommendation of Comfort Suites Helena is much appreciated! We're glad you found our easy interstate access convenient and we were more than happy to assist you with directions. Our breakfast attendant will be delighted to receive your warm compliments as well. Thank you for your positive review and we'd love to have you return.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

Work took me to Helena for the weekend and as usual, I stayed with the nice folks at the Comfort Suites. With a warm greeting from the staff at the front desk, they got me checked in and off to my room in no time.

Room was clean and tidy with more than enough pillows to choose from for a comfortable night's sleep.

Both mornings started off with a good selection of tasty breakfast choices, along with attentive and friendly staff working the breakfast area.

The only minor issue I could write about is one of my key cards decided not to work on the second day of my stay. This wasn't a big deal, as it seems common for it to happen to me wherever I stay, and the other key worked so no biggie.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

Dear Brian,
Thank you for letting us know that you had another enjoyable experience at Comfort Suites Helena. Our friendly team members will be delighted to learn that their helpful assistance was a highlight for you. It's also delightful that you were happy with the comfortable and clean accommodations. We apologize, however, that you had an issue with a room key and are glad you weren't inconvenienced by it. The next time you come to Helena for work or pleasure, we'll look forward to greeting you with another warm welcome.