Residence Inn Helena
Radisson
USD 147*
USD 144*
USD 144*
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 96*
La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 91*
La Quinta
Days Inn Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
USD 110*
All reviewsevening receptionfull kitchenwould highly recommend staying hereseparate bedroomfree weightsgreat place to stayhousekeeping staffexcellent accommodationssitting areahome away from homeawesome hotelking bedscrambled eggshot tubclean hotelenjoyed my stayexcellent stay
Reviewed 21 May 2012

Simply outstanding in every aspect. Room was immaculate and the staff was exceptional (everybody....... from the receptionists to the breakfast cooks and household staff) If you could find something wrong with this place, maybe you should just give up travelling.

1  Thank Dave R
Reviewed 1 May 2012

Residence Inn, clean, good food, friendly staff. Beautiful views of the mountains. Close proximity to all sites in Helena. Would definitely stay again. Hot tub was warm and comfortable. Loved the pictures of Helena i the hallways

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Everything was first rate during my stay here in Helena. The Rooms are more like apartments and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was the usual hot and cold foods and it was all I could eat. Located three minutes from the airport terminal, the hotel is close to everything needed for travelers. The indoor pool and gym are right next to the lobby. I would absolutely stay here ant time I stop in Helena.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

Stayed here for an onsite business meeting. Superior guest rooms, amazingly friendly staff. Within walking distance of the airport if you're not dragging a lot of luggage (although walking might not be recommended - I don't think there were sidewalks along the road). Would not hesitate to stay here again.

Reviewed 4 April 2012

We stayed here on March 24, 2012. We were passing through Helena on a weekend road trip. I did a search on my smartphone and the Residence Inn came up. Even with road construction near the hotel, it was easy to find. We arrived around 4 PM without a reservation and the front desk attendant was pleasant and had a welcoming smile. We were given room 133 which is a great location on the first floor near a side door. We had a one bedroom suite. Rate was $140 a night.

See photos for detail. The living and kitchen area were large enough. The bedroom had two queen size beds. It was a large room! Being on the first floor also meant we had nice high ceilings. There were canned lights on a dimmer too. Nice touch. There were two flat screen TV's and a desk. The hotel has free internet. It's 2012. I'm not staying in hotels anymore that don't have internet included. I can get free wi fi at McDonald's; I should be able to get it at a $140 a night hotel.

After settling in we ran over to Macaroni Grill for dinner. Then back to the hotel. At bedtime we pulled out the couch for the kids. The 3 year old went to bed and my husband took the 6 year old to the pool. The indoor pool area is super. There's a kids area. My son loved it!

After a good night's sleep we headed down to the breakfast area. Holy busy breakfast Batman! It was jam packed full. Every table was taken and there was a line through the food area. We wrangled the kids through the area and found ourselves a bench area to sit on. It wasn't the most comfortable but the food was good. I had eggs, potatoes and sausage. My husband had biscuits and gravy. The kids had waffles and yogurt and milk. Everything was yummy!

We gathered our thigns and departed at about 11:30 AM.

Room Tip: Ask for a first floor room near an exit. If you forgot anything, there's a walmart one exit up the highway.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family