“Good food”

Ranch House Grill
Ranked #4 of 20 Restaurants in Hardin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

I wanted a chef salad and this filled the bill. Friendly service. Would visit again. Taco salad was good also with edible shell

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Sweet tea and a BLT! it was so good! Food was good but even though only 1 other couple was there it took awhile to get the food and there was only one waitress/cashier/bus boy - maybe it was the time of the day and not fully staffed. Either way - food was good. We would go back.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The Ranch House Grill stayed open late for my family and afforded excellent services and food. I would highly recommend this family restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Walked into this nicely decorated restaurant in which the sign, as soon as you walk in, says seat yourself. I took the first booth in the front and waited for at least 15 minutes without not one staff member to greet me or at least acknowledge me, indicating they would be there in a few minutes. Nothing. I tried to wave the two servers down, but they were not being observant. In fact, some folks at another table made mention of me being there for some time with no contact with a staff member. As a patron, I chose to leave and would never give another try. Went to a pizza place a block down the street and was welcomed almost instantly. Not that I expect that level of quickness. But for the Ranch House Grill, I was invisible. Sad.

1  Thank Mike C
Reviewed 27 June 2017

Saw Fried Bread Burgers on their website menu so went there to try them. Found out they only serve them on Fridays; a bit disappointing. .. Ended up ordering breakfast. It was good but taste buds wanted fried bread burgers. Oh well, service was good.