“Great job Eli. ”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #12 of 20 Restaurants in Hardin
Description: Come visit us at 1225 N Crawford in Hardin. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Travel a lot eat at McD’s a lot. Front counter guy Eli was all over it.
One set of customers needed directions to a car wash away from the interstate, he had it clearly and concisely.
Had some problems with the app, he handled it. With a please and thank you.
WOW service that was not expected.

Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Standard consistent McDonalds with the food. The restaurant was old and needs a remodel. Diet Coke wasn't working which was disappointing..

Reviewed 10 December 2016

Was traveling through Hardin on my way from Great Falls MT to Casper WY. Stopped in the drive-thru for a sandwich. The prices were almost double any other McDonald's I have visited. Oh, and they were slow, slow, slow. No go for me from now on.l

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I was about the 6th car in line for this drive through, and it took me 20 minutes or more to get through it. I don't know exactly what was wrong, but a couple of cars spent several minutes at the delivery window; the car that was 2 cars in front of me was at the window for about TEN minutes; I saw bags of food and drink going back in the restaurant from the car, so I assume their order was wrong. I was trapped in the line, otherwise I would have just left, even though I had paid for my order. Really, folks, if there is a car holding up everyone else, just do like the other McDonald's do and have them pull FORWARD so other people can be served. It was ridiculous.

Reviewed 6 July 2016

I ate sausage& biscuit my husband ate sausage,egg & cheese, 2 coffee's They were both good. Clean, and good friendly service.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!