“Awesome”
Review of Mojoes

Mojoes
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Hardin
Reviewed 10 November 2017

The best little coffee shop this town is lucky to have, great service great prices and awesome products! Make sure you don’t miss this hidden treasure!

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I think my husband and I visited Mojoes every day during our stay in Hardin. We LOVE the assortment of syrup flavors, you literally can have any flavor latte your heart desires. And you definitely can't beat the price!

Reviewed 29 March 2017

Very friendly! There were two adorable sisters working when I went. One was in training while the other had been there for a few years now. We had great conversations and the people who came in made me feel welcomed. Really recommend going here. Great coffee,food,people, and just place in general.
(Great hours___Mon-Fri 6:30-5:30 Saturday- 7-12)

Reviewed 10 July 2015

This was really a highlight for me, beeing from Germany and kind of spoiled if it comes to good coffee. A nice store, nice people, and a really great variety in coffee specialties. Worth a stop, to sit and relax or grab one to go.... you might want to turn arround and get a second one ...

Reviewed 19 February 2015

The coffee is good, the owner is good company and the atmosphere is awesome - there is always some theme going on and it is a great place to meet.

1  Thank Rosalind52

Been to Mojoes? Share your experiences!