“Dirty and bland”

Golden Bridge
Ranked #8 of 19 Restaurants in Hardin
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

The waitress was very nice but the restaurant was dirty. Sticky tables, dirty floors and corners, bland food.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

We're traveling & weren't really in the mood to go out. We saw their menu, which said delivery when we checked in. The food was delivered less than half an hour after we ordered. It was hot, & came with plates, & silverware . We had the house fried rice & a combo Kung Pau dish & egg rolls. They were all delicious. We said it was better than our favorite place at home. Would definitely recommend this place.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Except for the kindness of the receptionist, everything about this place was terrible. Only one bathroom was useable, and just barely--no towels or hand dryer, broken toilet paper dispenser, dirty.... Everything looked old and dingy. The table was sticky everywhere I touched it. The food on the buffet all tasted the same, looked old and none of it was labeled. The "salad bar" had one bowl of just plain iceberg lettuce and one choice of salad dressing: ranch. I'm truly just thankful we didn't get sick.

Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

Chinese owned and serving what appears to be a Chinese community, so I suppose that gives it some credentials. Had tofu, with lots of fresh vegetables. Also got veg fried rice without egg.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The food is delicious, the people running the restaurant are awesome and friendly. I love them to pieces. When I was in Florida recently, I couldn't find Chinese food to the same quality as this restaurant. Does it have the huge variety of some? No, but what they do have is exceptional and more than adequate for my tastes.

1  Thank goofballmama

Been to Golden Bridge? Share your experiences!