The Resort at Paws Up
Comfort Inn University(Missoula)(Great Value!)
USD 161
USD 93
USD 91
Motel 6
USD 95
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 114/night.

USD 92
USD 188
USD 157
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 199/night.

All reviewsblackfoot riverhorseback ridingfly fishingchuck wagon dinnerkids campmaster chefclay shootingmeal planaerial adventurewhite water raftingbald eaglesdining paviliondog sleddingspa treatmentsgourmet foodfloat triphot tub
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The 4-nights my wife and I spent at the Resort at Paws Up left us spoiled and planning our return.  We stayed from 10/19/17 to 10/23/17 for the resort's "AdrenZen" events (a weekend full of wellness and adventure for the mind, body, and soul).
The professionalism of the staff was sublime. From the driver who waited for us at the airport to the young man who talked us through our rappel down a 150-foot cliff, it was obvious that the resort guests were always front and center.
The AdrenZen events included yoga, fitness, and real good food (breakfast, lunch, and dinner).  Breakfast started at 7 but the staff accommodated our early start and brought room (cabin) service to our cabin at 6:30.
Alison Lewis basically ran the show for the AdrenZen weekend and her commitment to the guests was nothing short of angelic.
The cabins are gorgeous, and they come with working fireplaces (we're from Florida) and a little Kia to drive around the HUGE property (you can also call the front desk for a ride).
The entire destination is magnificent, fun, wild, romantic, serene and just awesome.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Edgar V
Steve H, General Manager at The Resort at Paws Up, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear Edgar V,

Thank you for this incredible review and for coming to experience AdrenZen! We take pride in sharing our amazing property and team with our guests and we are always thrilled when we provide memorable experiences for our guests. We hope to see you again for another AdrenZen or one of our many inspiring or culinary driven events!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

The Resort at Paws up is probably the best place I have been to. They resort has all of the amenities any one could want. The activities list is huge. The view and the accommodations are amazing!! I have not received customer service or hospitality on the level that I receive here. Every single person is happy and they go out of their way to make sure you are too. I wish I could name all the people, but suffice it to say every single employee was amazing!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great, but if you go in the summer, you definitely want a tent and to be clamping!!!
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Rich B
Steve H, General Manager at The Resort at Paws Up, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear Rich,

Thank you for this fantastic review! We are always pleased when we see that our guests had an amazing experience and that we could play a role in helping people enjoy Montana and the region we proudly call home. Reviews and experiences like yours are why we do what we do...thank you and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I booked this trip as a belated birthday gift/celebration for my husband’s 50th. I can’t say enough good thing things about the resort, people, event, food, and Montana in general.

From Lori, who picked us up at the airport, Drew who gave us apples & carrots to feed the horses, Morgan & Matthew who helped with the reservation and booking all the fun activities, all of the chefs, sous chef’s and wait staff making sure we were well fed and wanted for nothing. The fun activities. The great food.

Our cabin was A-MAZING! Beautiful, clean and not a bad view from any window. Our bed was comfortable - I slept better than I do in my own bed. Matthew had helped me pre arrange to have a red velvet birthday cake in the cabin upon our arrival (my husbands favorite).

We met so many other nice couples while we were there. We are already talking about our next visit and when that will be. All I know is it won’t be soon enough.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lisaQ1477NV

Dear Lisa,

Thank you for staying with us and for this wonderful review. I am so happy that you found our accommodations to be what you had hoped and more, but even more important to us is that you found our kind and thoughtful team! We love hosting people and showing a little of what Montana is all about. We can't wait to provide an even better experience next time!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

You have to go here, seriously if you are looking at TripAdvisor for reviews of the resort don't even waste your time and just book it.

This was our second time in 6 months to Paws up because we loved it so much, yes it's very very expensive but it's well worth it. The food is amazing, Chef Ben does a superb job with his kitchen and menu and be sure to come hungry.

The actual cabins are awesome with true attention to detail and excellent staff. The activities are all amazing. In the winter we did snowmobiling, dog sledding, shooting and the sleigh ride and we had an awesome time. We for sure will be back as this is the hotel we talk about at least once a month!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jcash1011

Dear JCash,

Thank you for staying with us and your review! Clearly you found the full Paws Up Experience while you were here and fell in love with what made so many of our staff make this our home; we love Montana and sharing it with people from all over the world.

We look forward to your return stay, and while we may not be able to beat a six star experience, we certainly will try!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

The only thing missing from our time at Paws Up was extra hours in the day. My sisters and I attended the Cowgirl Roundup and were so happily engaged by the array of activity we regretted not having more time to enjoy the decadent accommodations. The woodland cabins provide sweeping verandah views, oversized seating arranged around stately stone fireplaces, private patio hot tubs and luxurious bedding that we were forced to neglect in order to indulge in personally tailored adventure, beautifully prepared and plentiful meal options and welcoming camaraderie. The resort itself is picturesque Montana and boast a very able and amiable staff who, if we had found a lack for some comfort, were happy to resolve it. Activities were expertly hosted with high quality facilities and well cared for animals. It was truly a decadent and free spirited step out of our normal lives. We left Paws Up determined to return with our extended family in the future, excited to share with them its high quality rustic beauty.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Elise B
Steve H, General Manager at The Resort at Paws Up, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Elise B,

Please accept our sincerest of apologies for keeping you incredibly busy and influencing you to stay so busy while exploring our property and experiencing our Cowgirl Roundup event. Our efforts to entice you back for another stay by showing you how much you missed proved successful!

Thank you for this wonderful review and more importantly, for coming to stay with us. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again...trust me, one visit more may not be enough!