“Great rooms, large swimming pool, delicious breakfast”

Fairfield Inn Great Falls
Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 22 August 2016

We stayed in a 2 Queen suite, which gave us plenty of room. And it was so nice to have a microwave and fridge. The hotel was busy, but the receptionist at the front desk was still attentive and gave great customer service. She refilled the hot water so my kids could make hot chocolate, traded our dollars for quarters so we could do laundry, and even told us all about the local events that were taking place in the area.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Jyl S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Fairfield Inn Great Falls. One of our goals is to make all of our guests feel like family. So I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the staff went out of the way to make sure that you and your family had everything they needed to enjoy the hotel.
I hope that you will come back and stay with us again if you are ever in the Great Falls area.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This property was excellent for the price. Upon arrival, I found the property to be clean and the staff friendly. This continued to my room which was clean as well. The beds were comfortable and the breakfast was well stocked. Will stay here again when I'm in the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Jyl S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for the Fairfield Inn Great Falls. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. My staff has been working very hard at keeping the high standards that Marriott requires. I hope that the next time you are in the Great Falls area you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The Fairfield Inn is a wonderful little gem in Great Falls, MT. Clean and comfortable, the people are super friendly...service was great...very nice (and very tasty) breakfast options. Loads of amenities nearby: restaurants, pharmacies, shopping, etc. Conveniently located with regard to Malmstrom AFB. Quiet location. Highly recommend!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business

Thank you so much for writing a review For the Fairfield Inn Great Falls. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us I hope that the next time you are in the Great Falls area you will come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 August 2016

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn using rewards points and it was a comfortable place to stay.Rooms were comfortable good Marriott beds. Full breakfast buffet, only complaint it ends at 9 instead of 11.Cmon guys let us sleep in a little. Indoor pool was clean no hottub

Overall ist suited our needs travelin there. I was surprised the number of points required, 10000 poi ts per night, that's higher than other more upscale Marriott I stayed at but I am seeing Marriott getting worse and worse now about that.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Jyl S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2016

Thank you so much for writing a review of the Fairfield Inn Great Falls. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Unfortunately we don't have control over the amount of points that is required for a nights stays at the hotel. Marriott is the one who gets to choose that for us. I think it has something to do with us being the only Marriott hotel in Great Falls.

Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

This is the first time i,have ever been disappointed with my stay at this hotel and it was only because the pool was closed when we woke up in the morning and my kids were unable to go swimming. It was closed for maintenance. That's a big deal for little kids. But other than that it was an excellent stay. We had w rooms and both were very clean. Beds and pillows great. Lobby and breakfast area were spotless. Staff was friendly. Great location at this hotel. Will be back again.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Jyl S, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of the Fairfield Inn Great Falls. My apologies, I can understand how disappointing that must have been when you and your family wanted to go swimming. We do have to make sure that it is safe for our guests to use and when the chemicals are off for one reason or another we have to get it fixed. I hope you understand and I do look forward to seeing you the next time you stay with us in Great Falls.

Jyl Sincavge