1,042 results
All reviews poolside room sports bar pool side free breakfast hot tub hotel restaurant great place to stay front desk staff would stay here again indoor pool comfortable beds nice room easy access road trip close to the airport parking lot atrium
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Only stayed one night and didn’t utilize all the amenities but would recommend this hotel based on overall experience. Super friendly front desk staff and awesome shuttle driver! Christmas decor was outstanding!

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thank you for stopping by for the night with us at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn. We're delighted that the experience made such a great impression! Our goal is to always stand out for our friendly, dedicated service, and it sounds like we succeeded! Thank you very much for your recommendation. It would be a treat to have the pleasure of your company again soon.

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Warning folks, they want another $5.00 each for breakfast. It is no longer included. Quality of toiletries etc was equivalent of what you might expect at a cheap hotel. Everything else was average. Many other hotels offer equally as much.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Lo-Anne,
While breakfast isn't included at our on-site restaurant as stated on our website, we hope you found value in our other fabulous amenities such as the steam room sauna, indoor heated pool, and free parking just to name a few. We're sorry to hear that our toiletries weren't to your preference but still glad to know that the remainder of your stay met your expectations. Given the chance, it would be our privilege to host you in the future to provide the stay you deserve.

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Very good but always room for improvement. We always stay at this hotel when we are in the area. My only complaint that it is quite sprawled out and so often end up some distance from lounge and casino. For the most part it is pretty quite except toilets make quite a noise when toilet is flushed

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

When you come to the Great Falls area, we're thrilled to know that you continue to choose the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn for your lodging needs. Next time, please inform our front desk team that you'd like a room closer to the lounge and casino; based on availability, we'll do our best to accommodate you. We appreciate the feedback regarding your toilet and will send maintenance to assure no repairs are necessary. Your patronage means the world to us and we look forward to your next visit in the near future.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Handicapped room was clean and laid so there was lots of room to get around, and roll-in shower was nice. It also has a lounge where you can relax and eat, drink or gamble, without leaving the building, a nice factor if you’re in a wheelchair.
Maggie N.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Maggie,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We are very happy to read that you had a pleasant stay. It sounds like our spacious, well-appointed accommodations were perfect for your needs and we appreciate you highlighting some of our best features. Come back soon to the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn!

Reviewed 24 November 2017

The hotel staff and rooms are wonderful! My first impression of the hotel was a bit messy when it came to the check in process. The staff I came across were exceptionally courteous when it came for me to make my reservation online to use my free night stay. They let me book it on my laptop when I walked in. With the check-in, the gal was super fast at giving me directions towards my room since their property is GIGANTIC! So I was confused, and she didn't inform most of the amenities that the hotel has to offer. The room itself was very nice! Super clean, I didn't have any problems with the bed or sleeping wise. The breakfast is really good I was quite impressed. They serve breakfast in a restaurant that is inside their hotel. Make sure to purchase a VOUCHER if you like breakfast. I learned out the hard way since I wasn't informed either about how breakfast worked. Overall, I enjoyed my stay besides the couple of hiccups that were along the way.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Summer,
We appreciate you taking the time to write such an insightful review about your stay at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn as it's from our guest feedback that we can offer improvements. Although you found our rooms to be conducive for a great night's sleep and our breakfast to be delicious, we apologize for the lack of property information given out during your check-in process. We will be sure to share your experience with our front desk team to ensure all guests are property informed about our amenities. Despite the few hiccups along the way, we're pleased that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope you will be our guest again soon.