1,041 results
All reviews poolside room sports bar pool side free breakfast hot tub hotel restaurant great place to stay front desk staff would stay here again indoor pool comfortable beds nice room easy access road trip close to the airport parking lot atrium
Reviewed 27 September 2015

I have stayed here many times, and it has been a consistently good experience. The rooms, lobby, conference areas, and easy parking make it a favorite for me. I know what to expect each time I come, and I am not disappointed.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
LylaE-GuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2015

Hello Charlotte S,

Thank you for your review. I love to hear that we provide excellent service and we met your expectations. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our property. We hope to see you soon.

Lyla Eberl & the staff at the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn

Reviewed 26 September 2015

Shelby Montana had a better atmosphere more positive attiude as well as friendly staff when it came down to it. I am not impressed with my stay in a room without a microwave. I wouldn't step out of my way to go here again unless they worked on getting the contential breakfast back. Or some major attitude changes at the front desk.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Hello Scott T,

I am sorry to hear you were unimpressed with our property. I understand your frustration with a microwave not being a standard amenity in your room. We do have microwaves that are provide by request. We have ended our continental breakfast, but have a breakfast included rate package. I apologize that the staff did not provide the high level of customer service we strive for. Thank you for your review. We appreciate guest feedback. We use it when we evaluate our policies and for training. We hope you will give us a second chance to provide you with an outstanding stay. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call. I can be reached at (406) 761-1900.

Reviewed 26 September 2015 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here on a road trip because great Falls was the last town before the Canadian border with a dealership with a service department & we had a car issue. We had just left a great BW in W. Yellowstone & hoped for another good experience. This hotel obviously caters to conferences & winter shoppers from the region, not tourists. We were put on the 2nd floor because we asked not to be on the pet floor. There was only one elevator in a motel with almost 300 rooms& it was about 4 hallways from the front desk. The elevator itself was tiny& we could not get the luggage cart inside it. We ended up going back to the front & making several trips up the winding staircase with our things. The front desk clerk saw us but did not offer help until my husband complained about the elevator. There was no complimentary breakfast and the restaurant breakfast was overpriced. Would not recommend or stay again,

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple

Hello Brenda B,

Thank you for your review. I sorry and understand your frustration with the placement of our elevator. We will be installing a new, bigger, elevator in a more central location. We no longer provide a complementary breakfast and offer a breakfast include rate package. We are also updating prices and menu items in the restaurant. We strive to provide a well rounded experience for convention attendees, shoppers and tourists. I apologize that we did not meet your expectations. I hope you will give us a second chance to provide you with an exceptional sty. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call. I can be reached at (406)761-1900.

Reviewed 25 September 2015 via mobile

Stayed here on the way through Great Falls and it was a very nice treat, warm and Welcoming.

Rooms were clean, and comfortable.

Food in the sports bar was very good. Only thing better than the food was the service.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with friends

Hello Oxcan,

I love to hear that we provided a very nice treat, from the food in the sports bar to clean rooms and friendly staff. We strive to provide a well rounded experience and the staff is happy to have provide that. Thank you for your reviews We hope to see you again on your next trip to Great Falls. If I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call. I can be reached at (406) 761-1900.

Reviewed 21 September 2015

I've stayed here on various occasions and had a good experience. The rooms are clean and the staff has always been helpful and courteous. There is no "free" breakfast but the attached restaurant gives a credit coupon for a light morning meal.

Room Tip: Call ahead as early as possible as this is a popular place.
  • Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business
LylaE-GuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Heritage Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2015

Hello Daron L,

I love to hear that you are repeat customer, we appreciate your loyalty to Best Western. We strive to provide a high level of customer service and cleanliness. It is nice to know that we have always provide that for you. We have changed or breakfast policies. We have a breakfast included rate package and $3 dollar off coupons for our Reward Members. Thank you for your review and look forward to your next stay. If I can be off any assistance, please do not hesitate to call. I can be reached at (406)761-1900.

Best wishes,
Lyla Eberl and the entire staff of the Best Western Plus Heritage Inn.