All reviews laminate flooring parking lot nice area to walk state fair front desk staff rooms are clean continental breakfast bed was comfortable swimming pool would stay here again enjoyed our stay laminated pet coupon facilities wifi tv
Reviewed 17 August 2017

I am a fair and honest man and we just recently stayed here and we had room #130 and we were very happy. This side of the motel is quieter. Close to parking. The staff during check in and check out were awesome. Breakfast is limited but still it was free. I would stay here again. Thank you.

Room Tip: South side rooms or 2nd floor
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I have to say I was skeptical at first as the price was so cheap. BUT, it was excellent. The staff was so friendly and went out of their way to make us feel at home. The rooms are clean and the floor is laminate "wood". Way better then carpet as it more sanitary. The beds are comfortable.
We would not hesitate to stay there again.
If there was anything to complain about it would be the breakfast as it was very basic and no fruit. But there is a Best Western next door with a restaurant they will give you coupons for if you wish.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2017

I generally avoid hotels with numbers in their names, but we were passing through Great Falls for a backpacking trip and did not need anything fancy. Because of the state fair, there was limited availability in Great Falls and rates were high all over town. I would guess the hotel was fully renovated in the last 2-3 years. Our room was clean and modern and the bedding was OK. The front desk staff were very busy taking calls but were pleasant. There are many restaurants within walking distance. The breakfast was limited but they brought out coffee 30 minutes early for me.

Overall, if you just need a basic place to stay overnight near the highway this is a good choice.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, location was great. Very clean. Great wifi. A little noisy as it is close to a main road. Breakfast was only cold cereal and toast, juice and coffee. Was offered the pool and breakfast for $2 at the best western next door, owner of the Motel 6.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2017

After a recent 3 day stay I doubt I would stay again and definitely would not recommend it. Registration process was chaotic at best. Tina, who was very good and hospitable, and second receptionist did their best but number of people checking in and the constant phone calls created a stress level on all concerned. Given the very busy season with a number of city-wide events and a sold out hotel I would have expected additional staff or at least the manager to assist. Our check-in was around 4pm.
Housekeeping is almost non-existent in a number of ways. My bathroom had 3 or 4 hairs on the bathtub and very dirty floor with hairs and dust/dirt accumulation behind the bathroom door where it appears that no one looks as the open door hides the area of the floor by the tub. My bed was not made up after first night but bathroom was serviced. Next day I had a business conference call scheduled from 10am to around 11:30am so I put "Do Not Disturb" sign out. As a result no one cleaned room all day. Sign was taken off door at 11:45am. Was told housekeeping was busy and had left around noon for the day. BUSY??? Always courteous and accommodating Tina offered towels if needed. WARNING: If at all possible do not put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign between 9 & 12 noon if you want housekeeping service.
Breakfast offerings were the weakest ever experienced in an economy priced hotel/motel. Orange juice, coffee, milk, 2 cold cereals, sliced white bread and English muffins for toasting was all that was offered. Trash was still in the open top trash container from the previous day. Again--how busy was housekeeping or the manager to inspect his or her property.

Stayed: August 2017