“Exceptional Customer Service!!”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls
Ranked #11 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 18 January 2018

My Mom and Dad stayed here between 1/11/18 through 1/17/18 in a handicap accessible room. They are both in their late 80s and needed a temporary place to stay after being discharged from an assisted living facility. My Mom has very limited mobility and health issues. She needed to stay somewhere that could temporarily accommodate her needs. The staff here were second to none. They allowed my parents to temporarily put my Mom's lift chair into the room so her caregiver could more easily get her up and down. Upon departure today, the maintenance staff even removed the chair using a dolly to help them. All of the employees were exceptional and accommodating to my parents and I will be forever grateful for their kindness and wonderful customer service. It's rare these days to find businesses who are willing to go the extra mile.

Even the "Continental Breakfast" was phenomenal. I have never seen a Continental Breakfast that was so well-stocked and had so much variety. I was so pleased that my folks could start their day with a hearty breakfast.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone and everyone. The staff took great pride in their work. I would single individual employees out but I simply can't because they were all amazing.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
3collettes, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience with Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls. It was our pleasure to host your parents at our hotel and am so happy that the accommodations worked out so well for everyone. It is so important to all of the team to provide our longer term guests with a home away from home experience. I do hope that if you need hotel accommodations in the future, we will be the first hotel on your list to call.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I went to Great Falls for my grandfather's funeral. I was by myself, so I was very anxious about it. My room was beautiful! I had a king suite on the 3rd floor. Everything was clean and put together. Trash bins were empty and everything was in its proper place. My check-in experience was very positive. The staff were very kind to me and were insistent that I use a luggage carrier instead of hauling up my bags by hand. The best experience was late at night. I couldn't sleep because of nerves with the funeral the next day. I went down to the lobby and met a man named Will. He's the night clerk there, and he was so fun to talk to. He talked to me like an old friend and you can tell he has pride in his work! When he asked if there was anything he could do, it really sounded like he really cared that I had a positive experience. Will was professional and kind. I've never struck up a conversation with a stranger like that before! Thank you, Holiday Inn Express for having a clerk like that on your payroll! It wasn't just Will, but their entire staff was so sweet and thoughtful. A room is a room, but the staff made this hotel feel like a home!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
3collettes, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2018

Dear Stephanie

I am so happy that you took the time to tell us about your stay at our hotel. Although the reason for your stay was for such trying circumstances, it pleases me to hear that we were able to provide you with a home away from home experience with the guest service we offered while you were here. I will be sure to share your comments with Will and the rest of the staff.

I hope that if your travels bring you back to the area, you will stay with us again!

Reviewed 4 January 2018

We drove from Havre to beat the storm so we could put my daughter on a plane back to college the next day. It was below zero when we checked in. Check in was easy and our three youngest hit the pool. Woke up to 4-5 inches of snow. When we headed to the airport, the parking lot had been plowed. Flight took off and we returned for another night. We were going to downgrade our room since we were less one adult. Upon inspecting the new room, we noticed there was no fridge. The front desk let us stay in our original room. The staff at the Holiday Inn Express was so helpful, warm, and inviting.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3collettes, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Good Day

Thank you for the review of your stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls! I am so happy to hear that we met your expectations during your stay and everyone had a great time!

I hope the next time you and your family decide to stay in Great Falls, we will see you again.

Reviewed 23 December 2017

We had a great experience at the Holiday in at the Market Place in Great Falls. This is a newer hotel. It was bright, clean, and absolutely perfect. We couldn't have had a better stay. We also appreciated that the hotel had a visually impaired woman working in dinning area. She did a great job. We left thankful for employers who are willing to give visually impaired employees a chance. We will return to the Holiday Inn. It is a special place. A great little hotel with great community values. Thank you Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
3collettes, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2017

Thank you for such a wonderful review of your stay!

As the General Manager of the property, I am always so proud to share with my team such great reviews to show them that their hard work and dedication does pay off and our guests see the outcome of their effort. I would also like to thank you for noticing Dana in our breakfast area. She is such a hard worker and motivates each of us to do better each day!

Thank you so much for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls. We hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you to the area.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I'm in Great Falls monthly, and normally have to stay 1 night... I prefer this hotel. It's located in a central area, easy to get to, lots of amenities around. Parking for trailers. Restaurants close. Pool is good for the kids.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
3collettes, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to tell us how we are doing.

As the General Manager of the hotel it is always rewarding to hear from our guests that we are doing a good job and our guests continue to come back because of what we have to offer. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area!