All reviews big water slide front desk movie theater pool area golden corral great place to stay grocery store hard boiled eggs hot tub breakfast bar close proximity two queen beds yogurt market place restaurants within walking distance stayed nights fridge and microwave
Reviewed 2 July 2017

We stayed at this hotel for one night and the girl on the desk on our arrival was friendly and very helpful. We could check in early and we were upgraded into a suite which was beautiful. The location is excellent and the hotel is very clean and quiet. Breakfast was also above average and we had a really comfortable stay. We thoroughly recommend this hotel when in the area.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 3 July 2017

Good Day

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls with us.

As the general manager of the hotel it is so rewarding to receive such positive feedback from valued guests such as yourself. I am so happy to hear that the guest service representative exceeded your expectations by being friendly and helpful and was able to accommodate your early check in request by upgrading you to one of our suites which you also found to exceed your expectations. I am also happy to hear you found the location to be satisfactory and the hotel to be clean and quiet during your stay with an above average breakfast for you to enjoy. It so pleases me to hear that you will be recommending us to others that you know that are travelling to the area. I will be sure to share your wonderful comments to the rest of the team as well as to upper management.

Thank you again for sharing your feedback and for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites. I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, we will be seeing you again!

Reviewed 8 June 2017

I book travel for 15+ people for business. We stay at this hotel often when in Great Falls, or flying in/out of GTF. Hotel has airport shuttle, close proximity, and is a decent hotel. Once in awhile you get someone who is not as pleasant as I'd hope for when calling them to make changes, ask questions, etc....but overall we have been pleased with staying here

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Seth V, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2017

I’m happy to hear that your stay met all your expectations
I am very sorry that your experience when calling the hotel has not always been a pleasant and efficient experience.
We will bring this to the attention of our team at once to make sure that this is rectified.
Seth Vickers

Reviewed 5 June 2017

This hotel was very quiet and clean. We chose it for the pool and small water slide. Impressed with how quiet the room was. Staff was friendly - great location too. Hot breakfast includes biscuits and gravy and pancakes too.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My family spent memorial day weekend here. The rooms were adequate size for a family of 6. Everything was clean and staff was friendly. There is a movie theater across the street, restaurants within walking distance along with a grocery store. Two small complaints 1. would be the breakfast, there was sufficient choices but the staff was a little slow restocking, 2 would be the lack of pool towels, the pool was very busy due to the water slide but staff didn't keep up on the towels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 31 May 2017

Good Day

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us over the Memorial Day Weekend.

Although I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the room because the size was large enough to accommodate your family, found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly, I am sorry to hear that the breakfast area was not being stocked quickly enough to meet the needs of the guests and that we were not keeping up with stocking the pool towels. I will be speaking with the staff to ensure these issues are resolved.

Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls! I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you will decide to stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is awesome.

The pool is great and it has a separate area for smaller toddlers . For some reason (someone most of forgotten to shut down the heater) the kids pool was as hot as the hot tub! But as soon as I told the staff they were on it! And fix it asap. That's why I didn't take a star from them.

In the other hand, we have no microwave neither fridge . So no beer ! Sad face

Great place to stay , just check your room if is missing anything right away .

Cheers

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Seth V, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay!
I am very sorry that the kids pool was running hot! We have corrected the problem so that this will not happen in the future.
I do apologize that there was no microwave and refrigerator in your room. These are actually only available in our suites. Fortunately half of our rooms are suites, so next time you're in town be sure to give us a call and we'll do our best to get you a complementary upgrade!