Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls
USD 100
ComfortInn
USD 150
Hampton.com
Great Falls Inn by Riversage(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 103
USD 97
USD 127
USD 117
USD 140
USD 137
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 95
USD 160
GardenInn.com
Midtown Motel(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 66
USD 141
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskwater slide and poolpancake machinepool areamovie theaterqueen suitegolden corralgreat place to staygrocery storehot tubhard boiled eggsbreakfast barclose proximityupon checkyogurtrestaurants within walking distancecomfortable beds
Reviewed 30 May 2017

My family spent memorial day weekend here. The rooms were adequate size for a family of 6. Everything was clean and staff was friendly. There is a movie theater across the street, restaurants within walking distance along with a grocery store. Two small complaints 1. would be the breakfast, there was sufficient choices but the staff was a little slow restocking, 2 would be the lack of pool towels, the pool was very busy due to the water slide but staff didn't keep up on the towels.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 31 May 2017

Good Day

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience with us over the Memorial Day Weekend.

Although I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the room because the size was large enough to accommodate your family, found the hotel to be clean and the staff friendly, I am sorry to hear that the breakfast area was not being stocked quickly enough to meet the needs of the guests and that we were not keeping up with stocking the pool towels. I will be speaking with the staff to ensure these issues are resolved.

Thank you again for your feedback and for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls! I hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you will decide to stay with us again!

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This hotel is awesome.

The pool is great and it has a separate area for smaller toddlers . For some reason (someone most of forgotten to shut down the heater) the kids pool was as hot as the hot tub! But as soon as I told the staff they were on it! And fix it asap. That's why I didn't take a star from them.

In the other hand, we have no microwave neither fridge . So no beer ! Sad face

Great place to stay , just check your room if is missing anything right away .

Cheers

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Seth V, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay!
I am very sorry that the kids pool was running hot! We have corrected the problem so that this will not happen in the future.
I do apologize that there was no microwave and refrigerator in your room. These are actually only available in our suites. Fortunately half of our rooms are suites, so next time you're in town be sure to give us a call and we'll do our best to get you a complementary upgrade!

Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

Have stayed here many times . Check in is always efficient and friendly. Convenient to shopping and some restaurants. Close to the airport which is nice with the late flight in. No real negatives . Exactly what you'd from a Holiday Inn Express. Stay with confidence , unless you want to swim then I'd call ahead. Not that it matters to me but it seems like the pool is always under some kind of maintenance.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 3 May 2017

Good Day

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your most recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suite in Great Falls.

As the General Manager it pleases me to hear that you have stayed with us many times and have found us to meet your expectations while staying with us. I am so pleased to hear that your check in is always efficient with a friendly front desk agent and the location is convenient to your needs. I am sorry to hear that a number of times that you have stayed with us, the pool has been under maintenance. This is a situation that I will continue to work on with the maintenance department.

Again, thank you for your feedback and for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites for your lodging needs in Great Falls. I look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to the area.

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

First time staying there and it's highly unlikely I will ever go elsewhere in Great Falls. William at the front desk was extremely helpful both late at night and early the next morning at breakfast. Remodeled pool was lovely, the slide closes about ten and the pool itself at 11 so we were able to have some relaxing time without so many kids. Rooms were clean. I've read horror stories online about some hotels using winded on coffee pots but no worries here, lovely Kerrigan in the room and everything packaged so you know it's fresh. Wish I could rate it higher

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Seth V, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2017

Thanks for staying with us!
I'm elated to hear that you had an all around great stay!
William is a great guy, and we're lucky to have him on our front desk team. We'll be sure that he sees your feedback!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

Have stayed at this hotel many times, and am always happy to return here. The grounds are well kept, the rooms clean, the hotel staff are friendly, and the breakfast bar - well it's just the usual! Well located close to the interstate and shopping areas, with many restaurants to choose from in close proximity. The water slide and pool are great for the kids.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 April 2017

Good Day

I want to thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay at Holiday Inn Express and Suites in Great Falls. It is wonderful to hear that you are a valuable returning guest that enjoys staying with us while in the area.

I will be sure to share with the staff that you always enjoy the cleanliness of the rooms as well as the well maintained grounds! It also pleases me to hear that the staff is always friendly, the location is suitable to your needs and the kids enjoy our waterslide and pool!

I would invite you to contact me directly with further comments you might have at collettes@tkohotels.com.

Again, thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Express and Suites and for your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!