All reviews fire pit full kitchen free laundry missouri river social hour one bedroom suite granite countertops washers and dryers parking lot home away from home laundry room great room waffles the breakfast area very nice stay a great place to stay room was large
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I had reserved a one bedroom suite with two double beds and a sofa bed in the other room, when I got there she told me that was not available, someone had extended their stay, so we got two rooms instead! This was a very nice alternative, since I was with two big teenage boys, they had their own room - 1 queen and 1 sofa bed, and I had a standard room. Both rooms had a full kitchen, we only used the microwave and the fridge, but it was very nicely equipped.

They have a small indoor pool, it was ok for the boys to freshen up after a hot day. Breakfast was included and was good, the eggs were watery but they have a waffle machine, bagels, hot oatmeal, toast, and many other things - fruits, yogurts, etc. I wish they offered a better selection of jams - there was only one kind, mixed berries, instead of offering 3 types of sweetener, and three kinds of CoffeeMate! The breakfast room could also use 2-3 more tables, we got there at 9:30 am (closes at 10:30) and we could only get a table for 2 for the 3 of us, only 2 chairs available.

The beds were comfortable, the hotel was quiet, the air conditioning worked very well which was very welcome on a very hot day. The internet is free, and was a bit slow - not enough that you want to throw your laptop out the window, but enough that you start doing something else because it takes too long to load a page.

The hotel was clean, the towels fluffy, and the staff were smiling and pleasant.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
Staybridgegf, Guest Service Representative at Staybridge Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2015

Thank you so much for leaving us such a lovely review. First of all we would like to apologize for our mix up with your room type. Occasionally we do have unavoidable circumstances (i.e maintenance issues etc.) that prevent us from providing you with your desired room type but we greatly appreciate your understanding and we are glad this change was beneficial to you and your boys. We thank you for all your feedback on our hotel and hope to see you back!

Thanks again,

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

I'm in the Air National Guard and live in Missoula but have to stay in Great Falls once a month for Work and as soon as our supervisors ask us where we all want to stay, without hesitation we all shout "The Stay Bridge". This hotel is by far one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in and the customer service is outstanding!! When I got deployed this year, I had to spend Christmas here away from my family which was so difficult and everyone here was so nice and understanding. Brad, who works the night shift knows most of us by name and made all of us Christmas cards and slid them under our doors. The familiar faces I see every time I stay here is so comforting. The maintenance personnel as well as the cooks are also just as sweet and helpful. There is one woman who works in the kitchen (I believe her name is Rose) who also knows just about all of us by name and gave me the biggest hug on Christmas morning. The continental breakfast is delicious and they have such a large selection of food. I love to sit outside in their back yard garden by the fireplace, listening to the waterfalls beside the river while I eat my breakfast. The gym and pool are always very clean. I love when they put fresh flowers on the tables in the food area. Their special meals through out the week are also complementary and delicious. The rooms are very spacious. I cook in them often and have plenty of space to move around even with all my luggage. I really love everything about this hotel and would recommend it to everyone!

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business

Jacqueline it is always a pleasure having you and your fellow guard members stay with us. We can't tell you how much we appreciate all the kind words about our hotel and staff. Our goal is to make you feel at home and we hope we were able to accomplish that. We would be happy to see you back anytime.

Thank you from all your Staybridge Family!!

P.s The breakfast attendant's name is Ruth :)

Reviewed 11 July 2015

It was a pleasure staying at this hotel. Check in was a pleasure with very friendly ladies to help you get your key fast and answer almost any question you may have. The lobby is quite small, but the restaurant and terrace are very cosy , homely. Our room on the 3rd floor had a nice view on the Missouri River. The room was spacious, with a full kitchen with big refrigerator, microwave, cutlery, plates, glassware etc. even a dishwasher. The shower ( in bath) is strong. There is a couch, which is comfortable. Wifi is for free but very slow...which is actually the only negative point I can mention.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a view over the river
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy to hear that our front desk staff was helpful and efficient and that overall you had an enjoyable stay. We would like to apologize that our current internet services were not satisfactory during your time with us but we greatly appreciate the feedback as it only helps us improve. Thank you again for the wonderful review.

Samantha,

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

I'm here doing consulting work at a local business and have been here almost 3 months now. I feel very comfortable here. I have a suite with a separate bedroom. Small kitchen and a living room. The room is cleaned daily with a full cleaning on Fridays. The staff here is wonderful. Any complaints are handled quickly. Breakfast in the mornings are my favorite.
I think that's because of Ruth. She's the hardest working person I've ever seen. The kitchen runs very smoothly when she's on shift. She greets everyone with a smile a big good morning and can do attitude. You can tell when she's not there because things just don't click. Not sure how long I'll be here but I'll miss everyone when I do leave.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business
Staybridgegf, Guest Service Representative at Staybridge Suites Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2015

Thank you for your review Mr. Houchins! I think I speak for the entire staff when I say it's been such a pleasure having you stay with us. I know we will all be sad to see you go. Thank you for recognizing Ruth as such a hardworking individual and I'm sure she will appreciate all your kind word about her. We hope you get the chance to stay with us again!

Reviewed 6 July 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for the 4th of July and it was fantastic. The front desk staff was welcoming and efficient, the laundry was good and the room outstanding. The hotel breakfast (included in the price) was the best we had in this type of hotel. Its location worked well for us and it is near the Charlie Russell museum. I highly recommend this hotel. One caution: with its great riverside location, you get mosquitoes when the seasonal conditions are right so bring insect repellent.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple

Wow! Thank you so much for the fantastic review on the Staybridge Suites in Great Falls. We love to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent experience at our hotel and we hope you we were able participate in our annual 4th of July celebration we hold in our courtyard! Unfortunately we do have to agree that although we have a beautiful location along the river it can come with a slight mosquito issue during the summers.