Comfort Inn
Hampton.com
USD 126
USD 123
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

USD 95
USD 123
USD 161
USD 132
USD 141
Midtown Motel(Great Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 66
All reviewsroom was cleanchoice hotelsbagelsking suiteexcellent hotelstayed one nightgreat roomnice stayinnscanadasinkdogs
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Went with the family school shopping. Hotel staff was great. Very friendly and helpful.
Rooms were clean and beds were very soft. To soft for some.
Breakfast was great lots of options from waffles, cereal, bagels to eggs and sausages.
Pool was decent a bit to warm on hot days where it would have been nice to cool off.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

The employees at the front desk were friendly however, this hotel was disappointing. The room was dated and dismal. The bathtub was dingy and patched (I decided to wait until the next hotel to take a shower). The WIFI was working one minute and not the next. I would have been ok except I was horrified when I realised I had paid $150.54 CAD for the room. It was one of the most expensive nights on our 17 day trip across the US! One bright light was the Wheat Montana Bakery next door.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

We've stayed at comfort inns all over the country. The breakfast here is good and the front desk people are courteous. It's quiet and fairly centrally located (although great Falls isn't that big so it's not really an issue) That being said...This is one comfort inn i won't stay at again and cannot recommend. It needs a major renovation.
My thoughts on this hotel:
-I chose this hotel because of the heated pool. I didn't use the pool because it didn't feel very heated, if it was heated at all.
-The bed was too soft and feels like it was worn out.
-The bathtub looks like it was dirty or had been sandblasted.
-Parking at the hotel is poor- and poorly lit. Most of it is in a torn up parking lot. I didn't see any security or any security cameras monitoring the parking.
-The deadbolt lock didn't work in the door. I always make it a point to lock it at night...I couldn't do that here.
-The phone was unplugged the 2 days we were here. Who knows if we missed any calls
-The bathroom layout is very tight and has only one sink.
-The toilet seat is loose.
-The carpet is stained in the elevator. It's one of the 1st impressions guests have and at the very least that carpet should be replaced. Really the whole hotel should be re-carpeted and remodeled.
-I really miss the comfort inn cookies at the front desk too.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The hotels is very dated, the bathroom in our room while clean needed a new tub or shower stall. We booked a king suite which was said to have a dividing wall between the bed and sitting area. There was only a stub wall so no separation, we would not have paid the extra if we had know this. We tried the breakfast the first morning but it was not very good so went else where the second morning.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We just needed a clean room for the night and found it here. There were delicious homemade cookies out when we checked in - much appreciated! The breakfast in the morning was very good. The only negative was that we thought we had booked Comfort Inn and Suites Market by the airport, which is a better rated hotel. Otherwise this worked out well.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple