See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I was stranded in Glendive at a closed bus station and was being stalked. The police helped me get a room here. The Lady who runs the place was awesome. She gave me food and drinks and made sure I stayed safe. She even took me where I needed to go. I will never foget her generosity.
The room was clean, quiet and very comfortable. I would definitely stay there again. No plans to ever return to Montana though.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Cheryl M
Reviewed 3 April 2013

Oh boy...just don't. I've stayed in some doozies of motel rooms over the years, but this one takes the cake. Definitely lacking cleanliness. Wouldn't let my bare feet touch the carpet or the bathroom floor and I rolled up the bedspread and set it aside - no way did I want THAT on the bed while I slept. Wished I had packed my OWN sheets too, Bathroom was teeny tiny and the towels were thread bare. The shower curtain fit inside the shower but you MUST secure it all the way around the inside of the shower with little rubber grippers or the bathroom WILL flood and the sad little towles are too thin to sop up water. No fan in the bathroom as evidenced by the peeling mildewy ceiling. The check-in office was smoke-filled and stale with a little yippy dog. (Yeah...that should have been my first clue on the whole situation) The only nice things I can say is the water pressure was awesome and it was $43, I am embarassed to say I stayed there. Not again. No way no how.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank emj428
Reviewed 21 March 2013

not fancy,but affordable for the traveler.You cannot beat the price for the stay.Folks are very friendly there.A very busy place for working people also.There is also a big park behind the units,as well a grocery store next door,as well across the street.Located from right downtown.

Room Tip: book early as possible
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Bran m
Reviewed 30 October 2012

We stayed here because of the $49 rate and only needed a place to sleep. The carpet was really dirty. The room was very small. The bed was new, a pillowtop, but was a cheap bed that groaned when you moved. The bathroom was clean, but everywhere you looked, the room needed some basic maintenance. A large area of the wall had been repaired but not repainted. The wood floorboard needed restaining and varnish. The tv was fine and the towels were thick. The small fridge was okay. Didn't use the microwave. The front of the wall heater was hanging open. We won't stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ClaudineMT
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I would rather sleep on a park bench in fifty below weather. If you don't mind dog hair or human hair in your bed it might be alright for you. It's just down right disgusting [--] nasty. I just cannot say how bad this place is. I have stayed in a lot of bad places but this one tops them all.

• Stayed: September 2012