“Patty Melt and hot fresh-made potato chips”

Fitzgerald's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 10 Restaurants in Forsyth
Cuisines: Irish
Description: Listed at UrbanSpoon
Description: Listed at UrbanSpoon
Reviewed 10 June 2019

Patty melt, served on rye bread, with home made chips hits the spot for me! The service is quick and the staff very good. I enjoy my lunches when I get the chance to go there.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (53)

Reviewed 5 June 2019

My wife had the 1/2 lb burger, it was very raw on the inside even though she asked for well done. The menu said the cod "was to die for. More like to die from. Item description said battered cod. Barely had a coating, which was mostly spice (way too much for my taste). Waitress was very rude, rolling her eyes at anything we requested. When I was leaving and wanted to pay, noone was around and had to wait pretty long. Food overpriced for what it was. During our dining, the staff could be seen dancing to rap music in the kitchen and singing along very loudly.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019

We ate here quite often on our vacation. Service was always good and friendly. Comfort food, each dish we had was delicious.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed 8 March 2019 via mobile

The staff were great but the food was average. We both got the burgers and they were good, but the chips tasted like nothing but oil. Price of food was above average for what you got.

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank ncullen12
Reviewed 3 February 2019 via mobile

We ate breakfast here! The biscuit and gravy tasted homemade. My husbands pancake was HUGE! Best coffee I have had in a restaurant in a while. Waitress was very pleasant and the price was very reasonable

Date of visit: February 2019